• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for M Partner(s)! (MxF)

Kryance

The Ultimate Enigma
Hello!

I am looking for a 1x1 Romance, virtually any type of plot. I am most comfortable with playing the female role in these 1x1's. I require...

• Literacy: It drives me nuts when some people have a lot of misspellings or just don't have a solid sentence structure in their posts. But I do understand completely when we accidentally misspell or word things incorrectly sometimes.
  • Post Length: I don't really care about how long it is, just enough for it to progress the story interestingly. I do want at least a paragraph or 5 sentences, because it's boring to read one-liners.
  • Please don't god mod..
  • Be Patient: Sometimes I forget to post. Otherwise, I would let you know why I'm not posting. :)
Plots
  1. Kidnapper x Victim
  2. Medieval Fantasy
  3. Futuristic/Sci-Fi
  4. High school (Bad Boy x Nice Girl, or whatever you suggest)
  5. Cop x Criminal
  6. Supernatural x Human
  7. Supernatural x Supernatural
  8. Modern
  9. Angel x Demon
  10. Or anything you suggest!
Anything can happen, I don't care, lol.

Don't hesitate to PM me to get a plot figured out. :)

Would you be interested in maybe doing something along the lines of Vampire X Human with me being the vampire? Pm me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back