• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for (m/m) rp partner

RedRRoiit

Currently I am really into overwatch, Good Omens, Voltron, BNHA rn if you message me we can totally talk about pairings. I’m looking for a long term rp partner, right now I am specifically into A/B/O universes revolving around original characters However I would be ok with rping characters from fandoms. Typically I like to play the omega(submissive) characters so I would be looking for someone to be the Alpha(dominate) character. I don't really like mxf rps, typically I do mxm however I have been experimenting with ftm/ andro characters that are omegas. I try to put decent detailing in all my plots so you would be at least be able to cove one paragraph replies. Grammar and spelling is not a deal breaker! However I do like to have some Idea of what you are saying. Here are some settings and plots I enjoy Animal Hybrid (master/slave, Master/maid or master/owner) Magical universe (modern setting) anything relating to a monster/ human relationship

message me for contact info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back