• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Time Partners

HannahBanana

Simpleton
Hello! I'm looking for a partner to rp with! You can call me Hannah! I'm 20 and I'm college right now so I'll be busy, but I will make the time to post at least once a day if we have a rp. I will tell you in advance if I can't get back to you for a bit though so don't worry. I'm into writing a bunch of stuff so please don't be afraid to bring up anything you'd like to rp. I also haven't been on this site in a while so, please forgive any derpy moments that I'm sure I'll have!

The only thing I can ask of you is to please type up at least a paragraph when you rp because it's no fun if I have to carry the rp myself. I'm sure some of you have felt that frustration before! I also don't mind getting to know you so please don't be afraid to ask questions! Also if you could please PM me instead of replying below that would be great!

Okay so onto stuff I'm into!
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, and Post-Apocalyptic are my favorites
Pairings: Anything goes but I'll warn you that I've not done any female x female so I dont know how good at it I'll be.

Last edited:
If you are interested, I am currently recruiting for two RPGs that I'm running: one is a Rifts game and the other is a Robotech one, both using the Palladium system. I have good experience in showing newcomers to the system how to play, and can offer up any assistance you need in order to make a character.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know and I'll happily answer them for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back