• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long time, detailed rpers

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
*waves* Hi!

So Im looking for long time roleplayers who write detailed posts. Im pretty much all over the map when it comes to types. I can do m/m, m/f etc. I post frequently, maybe 2-3 times a day.

Im oretty much up for any idea, however right now I have one in mind after watching Deadpool (one of my favorite movies). Im craving a Merc/Mark roleplay, realistic or paranormal it doesnt matter I can do either one

So if you're interested please pm me, or if your new just post here and Ill pm you so we can discuss further

(Oh and we dont have to do my idea, its just what Im craving atm)

Hey! I'm interested in the merc/mark pairing and have a few plot lines for, maybe we could discuss it?

[QUOTE="The Omen of Death]Ooh I would love to do a Deadpool RP that idea sounds fun!

[/QUOTE]
Ah a fellow Deadpool lover awesome! Send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back