• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BlackMoon

Hi everyone! I am looking for someone to rp with that is willing to create/use oc's and create a world where we create the world we want to rp in. I'm not a big fan of fandom's and prefer to create the setting where we're writing in. I'm in my 20's so I'd prefer someone 18+. I do work full time, so my replies might take a day or two to do, but as long as I have enough to go off of to formulate a response I'll definitely reply within 2 days. I like to have moderate to longer replies (1 well formulated paragraph or 2 paragraphs). I'm pretty relaxed and as long as you communicate with me it'll be fine. I like to have ooc discussions or plot or character building together, but I also like to take the characters and see what happens.

I prefer romance story lines but am open to trying other kinds. I don't like horror or high angst (low to moderate is fine, but high angst throws me off the story). I'm a fantasy girl through and through and am willing to have a setting in just about any kind of fantasy world.

I'll try to reply to any replies on here or feel free to dm me and I'll almost always reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back