• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term serious RP partners

AwesomeK13

Always Online ●
Hello everyone.

I've been trying to roleplay more often but recently I've had bad luck with starting with new partners.

I'm hoping to find a few different partners for 1x1 RPs. I generally post a few times a week and would like someone who can do the same. Though I know life can be crazy so I'm not super strict on that.

I'm also looking for partners who are detailed and dedicated in their writing. Not that you have to write a novel every time you post. I'm just looking for people who are into cooperative story telling and substantive writing.

I usually play a male but sometimes play females, and I prefer playing MxF relationships if it goes that route. Just what I'm comfortable with. I really only prefer OCs and am open to any story ideas you have.

Here's the type of RPs I'm thinking of right now.

• Soul Eater
  • Yugioh
  • Wizard Based RP
  • My Hero Acadamia
  • Demon Slayer
  • Pokemon
  • Hero based ideas
  • Any magic based ideas
  • Character A is a seemingly normal individual living a normal life. Though they felt all their lives that they were different they could never figure out why. It turns out they have the powers of both demons and angels. They just don't know it yet. One day Character B, who can either be a demon or an angel, is sent to investigate Character A to learn more about them. Eventually they are tasked with bring Character A to either Heaven or Hell for further studying. Character B ends up wanting to help them escape so they can live their own life.
  • Select individuals in the world have spirit animal connections. These connections allow these Spirit Walkers to harness elemental and animalistic powers. A group of Spirit Walkers have come together to try and cement their rule over the world using their powers. Our characters are part of the loosely organized fighters trying to prevent the rise of power present by the evil Spirit Walkers.
  • In a world where some people are born with avatars living in their souls. These avatars are manifested physically and have abilities that can be used. Those who choose to do so, use the powers of their Avatars to protect the world, both from natural threats and those who use their Avatars for evil. Both characters can either be humans with Avatars protecting the world. Or One character as a human and one as their Avatar.
  • Two monster hunters travel the world trying to protect the innocent from evil monsters that seek to destroy it. Character A happens to be half monster themselves and thus is powerful but is shunned by the world. Character B is there partner and though it took time, Character B learned to trust the hybrid and now both partner together to hunt monsters.
  • Character A is witch (male or female) who hunts down and stops evil watches. Character A discovers Character B who has magic in them but was never taught it. In this world magic can only be used while a witch who has a totem that chanels their powers. Character A takes it upon themselves to teach Character B how to use their magic and find them a totem. All the while a group of witch hunters is after them.

I'm open to other ideas if you have them. The exact stories and details for each idea can be discussed later as well.

If you are interested or have any question, please feel free to PM me

Last edited:
As far as MHA goes, I was thinking something following heroes after they graduated. They're out trying to make names for themselves while things continue to get messy. Following something with villains getting bolder.

And for magic. I guess that depends on if you want modern or medieval.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back