• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term RP!

Hey! I am honestly not good at these but i hope this one is at least okay! Looking for a long term rp. I usually play straight females but i can double and play multiple characters for story! There is a few things i am itching to rp at the moment like a loki x oc rp or undertale type (please don't judge me XD ). I will throw those ideas out there but i am not looking for it specifically. I am more interested in discussing an rp we would both enjoy and have fun with that! I like to have fun creating as well as writing so i hope you would not mind. I am open to rp fandoms although i think i won't be able to list all that i enjoy myself so please if there is something you are interested in then i am open to listen. Dm me if interested ^^ Then we can get to discussing ! I look forward to any future rps !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back