• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term RP partner, slowburn FxM romance, OCxOC within fandom or created setting

hollowdark

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am a 24 year old gal who lives in the Central Standard Timezone and roleplaying has been one of my hobbies for around a decade. I write in a literate third person past tense style. I write with a fair amount of detail, but I think sometimes just one paragraph can do the trick. As long as we're both putting in the same effort and writing multi paragraph, well punctuated and literate responses regularly, that's great! No problem if they're shorter sometimes.

I am only interested in writing with other adults, please be 21+!

Fandoms:
Voltron Legendary Defender
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
The Walking Dead
Detroit Become Human
Doctor Who
ETC

General Setting Interests:
Fantasy, High Fantasy
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Bunkers
Spaceships
Academia
Isolated Research Facilities

Relationship Interests:
AI/Android x Human
Leader x Right Hand Man
Knight x Prince
Princess x Knight
Equals
Higher Ranking x Inferior Ranking
Paladin x Paladin
Magic x Just Some Guy
Yandere x Just Some Guy
Celebrity x Normal Person
Streamer x Normal Person
Robot x Person Who Created Them
Robot x Person They Were Assigned To Care For
Soulmates
People That Don't Like Each Other But Are Also Unfortunately Soulmates
Mindlinks
Bound By Magic
Overprotective x Can Protect Themself
Alien x Human
Enemies to Lovers
Rivals to Lovers
Childhood Friends to Lovers
Loser Guy x The Girl He Thought He'd Never Get
Supressed x Supressed
"Everyone Knows They're In Love But The Two Of Them"
Angry x Easygoing
Angry x Angry

I am interested in building a long term slowburn romance roleplay taking place between two characters, a female character played by me, and a male character played by you (hopefully)! Opposites attract is one of my favorite tropes, and I am interested in it in several venues.

Looking for a Slytherin to my character's Gryffindor, a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor to my character's Herbology professor, a Black Paladin to my character's Red paladin, a son of Hades to my character's daughter of Aphrodite, a vicious zombie hunter to my character's traumatized girl with a gun, a curious human to my character's stoic android, a well spoken prince to my character's nearly mute knight, a lead researcher to my character's ship AI interface, a normal well adjusted person to my character's yandere obsessive, an extrovert loved by all but truly known by none to my character's introvert who hates everyone but them.

Let's have our characters start out in unlikely opposition, before becoming more and more protective of each other until they fall in love! I have a ton of scenario ideas for these different dynamics, but obviously we can plot things and figure them out together based on what your character is like!

I think it'd even be fun to switch between multiple fandoms or settings, as in, have our characters live out their slowburn in the Voltron universe before reimagining them somewhere new and playing it out different in a high fantasy universe where they are a prince and a knight. (Or literally any combination of my interests I have listed). I'd also be interested in playing things out in fandoms of your choice, as long as you're willing to teach me what I need to know. Could be fun!

I prefer roleplaying on Discord but I'm open to trying new things.

I write, draw, and create characters for fun constantly. I am a dedicated, excited roleplay partner. Though this has been my hobby for a long time, I have taken a break in the past few years to focus on personal writing. I am very interested in getting back into roleplay full force. I would love to make a world with you as we build two people who fall in love in every timeline! :)

If any of these settings and the idea of a M/F slowburn, opposites attract, dislike to love, dedicated, long term literate roleplay sounds fun to you, please message me! When you do, please let me know your age, pronouns, roleplaying experience, fandoms/settings/dynamics listed here that interest you, and your favorite drink (so I know you read this far)! Let's get plotting <3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back