• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term roleplaying partner

Zelgie11814

Hi there. I've been having a hard time finding a sticky rp partner (in other words, we start talking and then they disappear). I have a couple of rps going, but would like to add more. I thought I'd see if anyone is interested in some of the same things I am interested in.

About me:
-I am over 18. I prefer to rp with people who are also over 18.
-I will be honest. I'm not a fan of length requirements. When I'm setting up a new post, or getting into a lot of descriptions, I will write 2+ paragraphs. But when it comes to dialogue, it's a pain to force many, many paragraphs when all I need my character to do is say "yes." :P That being said, I am a very capable writer, and will always give you enough detail to go off. All that I ask is that you do the same.
-I am very comfortable rping as male or female. I can also double, triple, etc. I've also done fantasy rps where we do a few plots within the same world and story line, just different POVs that all connect. I'm comfortable with fxm or fxf, as well as fxfxm or mxmxf.
-I am currently on leave until January (well I work one day this month but besides that). When I'm working, I'm generally free after 4 though I have a family so sometimes my response times will be slow (they can also be fast). But I will reply at least once a day (sometimes many times, just depending).
-I am willing to rp in PMs or in another forum. Just communicate with me what you prefer.

Additional information: My fantasies always have magic and tend to have humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, orcs, etc. I do not play vampire type rp but feel free to try to convince me. :) If you have any triggers please let me know. I started a rp with someone once and it was enjoyable but then I had something in that triggered my partner and they completely stopped rping with me. So please communicate with me if you have any. Also, I do love romance!

Genres: Fantasy, modern fantasy, modern
Random plots:
Arranged marriage (fantasy)
Surprise pregnancy (modern)
Friends with benefits (modern)
Boy meets girl situation (modern)
Triad relationship in a fantasy setting (fantasy)
Best friends (modern)
Save the world type story (fantasy)
Two people are just friends, girl wants a baby (you can come up with why she is running out of time), guy helps (think of the movie "Friends with kids")

Feel free to also propose or alter any plots. :)

Last edited:
hii i'd be interested in a modern slice of life roleplay or maybe something like a zombie apocalypse if you're into that !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back