• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Long Term Roleplay!

Paenitet

Looking for long term roleplay partner? You've come to the right place!
Heyo, I'm Paenitet! I'm just your average everyday roleplayer who thoroughly enjoys telling a story! If you like developing characters and coming up with magnificent worlds, you've come to the right place! If you like one liners and asterisks, you've come to the wrong one-

So, a little bit about myself.
I'm 18+ so you don't have to worry about that! I'm a third person writer highly prefer you are as well! I'm a female, so I most usually play female roles. Sorry about that, I just feel kinda uncomfy with playing males. Another thing - I enjoy casual conversation! I wanna be able to fangirl about our characters and certain scenarios - basically, I'd love to be friends, but it isn't required! If you're not feeling our RP, just tell me before ya ditch it, please! I don't really like people who ditch without saying anything. If something comes up, though, just tell me ahead of time!
I'm quite active during the day, so I wish you will be, too! I'm semi-lit to normal lit, and I can usually match my partner's length! I do have work, so I may be a tad busy every once in a while, but I'm usually free.
I enjoy all sorts of scenarios and coming up with them! The only genres I don't really enjoy are immense action and medieval settings! The genres I moreso enjoy are sci-fi (as in space), adventure, fantasy, apocalyptic, and cowboy shenanigans! I usually do FxM for romance but can make exceptions every once in a while!

I do Overwatch roleplay as well!
Since I prefer to do original, I'm not too good with fandom - which is why I prefer to RP as Mercy! She's easier to play and I really just prefer it. I do all sorts of ships with her, just ask!

Now for a few scenarios-
(For this I could be either-)
Muse A and Muse B are rather advanced, young astronauts in the year 2067. Since they're at the top of their division, they're chosen to be the first testers of a ship capable of traveling through hyper space. The testing goes rather well and the ship surprisingly doesn't explode, but...houston, there's a different problem. A few minutes after they leave the atmosphere and travel a little beyond the moon...Earth explodes. Not wanting to be hit by the blast, Muse A blasts them into the next solar system. Being the last two humans alive in a foreign world sucks, doesn't it?

(For this I prefer to be Muse B.)
Muse A is a rootin tootin ready-for-shootin cowboy in the year 1876. They're nefariously known around the state and have a rather large bounty on their head - not like they care. Muse A lives life as carelessly as they can, robbing banks and riding horses. They're on a solo mission when they notice a strange flash in the sky. Muse A goes to investigate, not expecting the outcome - Muse B is your average, everyday person - well, for 2018. They're on their computer when they're met with a flash and the next thing they know, they're in Muse A's arms.

(For this I could be either!)
Muse A is a convicted 'criminal' - the quotations meaning they're completely innocent. After being framed they weren't able to convince anyone of their innocence and now resides on death row, having lost all hope. They're given a chance for redemption after a company 'buys' them for an experiment. They want to put Muse A with Muse B, a blind, young person that lives alone. They're quite unhappy with their life but tend to mask it with happiness. They need major help, dealing with crippling depression and anxiety. What Muse B doesn't know, though, is that the town they reside in is not what it seems, and Muse A immediately notices it.

If any of these scenarios seem cool to you, feel free to shoot me a PM! I also enjoy coming up with plots. Same with the Fandom stuff!

Sorry for any misspellings, I'm tired. ; w ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back