• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for long term roleplay partner(s) uwu

bhabigh0ul

your vibes are off bro
hello! i'm new here and was wondering if anyone wanted to be long-term roleplay partners!
i sometimes have an issue with motivation, however, so i'm looking for one person for now, two at the most. my apologies ^^;
a bit about me: i'm not a minor and i do prefer to roleplay with people at least 18 because sometimes i tend to have a darker mindset and don't want to tarnish any young minds lolol. my length of replies does vary from two paragraphs to about five and i would like for my partner to be able to match that c: i don't do well with one to two word replies, sorry! i prefer roleplaying males and having mxm pairings, i apologize if you do not like this or it makes you uncomfortable ^^; i'm not as experienced roleplaying girls and don't wanna go past my comfort zone just yet oops
i know people have busy lives, so i don't mind one to two responses a week. if you wanna talk ooc and just chat, that's also okay with me! i don't mind roleplay through discord, pm, or a thread so let me know what's comfortable with you c:
now, some themes i tend to enjoy is angst, horror, supernatural, action/adventure, slice of life/eventual romance, and more. don't hesitate to ask uwu
some universes i don't mind roleplaying are from different animes: soul eater, kimetsu no yaiba, tokyo ghoul, bungou stray dogs, bnha, fairy tail, one piece, and many others if you ask! i don't wanna overload this post lol
so, just let me know if you wanna try rolepalying and maybe we can come up with a plot <3 uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back