• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Long Term Partners

gemini energy

A person
About Me:
*You can call me Gemini*
*I am 19 years old, almost 20*
*I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years*
*I mostly play male and nonbinary characters, I could play female if I'm up for it*
*I don't mind what type of ship, though like I said I rarely play females*
*I only write OCs, the only fandom I will write is kpop and that's it*
*I write both realism and supernatural*

What I look for from a partner
No one liners please, write at least a paragraph, I need something to work with*
*You can write 3+ paragraphs, I will try my best to match, but I most of the time do 1-3 paragraphs*
*Don't rush me and I won't rush you. Though I want a somewhat active writer, not one that writes back once a week*
*Please write in third person*​

Hey there! I'm Rex, and I'm interested in plotting with you. I think we'd be able to get along quite well since I'm a paragraph style third person writer, and very frequent poster (at least once a day most of the time). However, my usual standard is 2-4 paragraphs and it's not consistently over 3, so I don't know if I can always be providing 3 or more paragraphs.

I don't do the K-Pop fandom or supernatural themes, but I do like realism. Do let me know if you're okay with mild violence, since I do have some characters in mind that I'd like to develop, but they are all military personnel.

Hey there! I'm Rex, and I'm interested in plotting with you. I think we'd be able to get along quite well since I'm a paragraph style third person writer, and very frequent poster (at least once a day most of the time). However, my usual standard is 2-4 paragraphs and it's not consistently over 3, so I don't know if I can always be providing 3 or more paragraphs.

I don't do the K-Pop fandom or supernatural themes, but I do like realism. Do let me know if you're okay with mild violence, since I do have some characters in mind that I'd like to develop, but they are all military personnel.

I meant you could write that and I would mind. You don't have to write more than 3 paragraphs.
Depending on the circumstances of the violence, I will be open to it.

I meant you could write that and I would mind. You don't have to write more than 3 paragraphs.
Depending on the circumstances of the violence, I will be open to it.

Well given my characters's occupations in the military I'd expect them to get roughed up a bit, so nothing too serious? Certainly nothing graphic say for a couple cuts and bruises.

Your picture has me crying, so naturally. I have to ask to rp with you. I'm good with any types of rps ^^

About Me:
*You can call me Gemini*
*I am 19 years old, almost 20*
*I've been roleplaying for almost 10 years*
*I mostly play male and nonbinary characters, I could play female if I'm up for it*
*I don't mind what type of ship, though like I said I rarely play females*
*I only write OCs, the only fandom I will write is kpop and that's it*
*I write both realism and supernatural*

What I look for from a partner
No one liners please, write at least a paragraph, I need something to work with*
*You can write 3+ paragraphs, I will try my best to match, but I most of the time do 1-3 paragraphs*
*Don't rush me and I won't rush you. Though I want a somewhat active writer, not one that writes back once a week*
*Please write in third person*​
Hi! Im online everyday, and can write atleast 2 paragraphs. I think I would be up for a roleplay with you, and hope you accept! If yes, PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back