• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

acciosilencio

BLACKJACK!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!
I am Delphi, and I am currently looking for a few long term partners to RP with :csmile:
I am nearing my mid-twenties and have been RPing on and off for over a decade. I love reading books and always wanted to write a book, but I enjoy the interaction and experience more when I get to create a story with someone else through RP.
English is not my mother tongue, so please be a bit lenient with me when I make some mistakes, but I am trying my best to always proofread before I respond.
When it comes to RPing I would prefer to play a female as I am not the best in representing male characters unless they have a feminine touch or when you don't take them seriously too much.
My RPs I prefer to have in DMs or in Discord messages, I feel a bit too shy when it comes to posting them publicly on a forum.
I love it when both of us contribute to the story and create something together. I don't want the story to be one-sided.
When it comes to length, I prefer to mirror my partner. I am able to write multiple paragraphs, but if my partner only writes a few sentences and doesn't give any input, I will probably mirror.
I love OOC chats, so don't be afraid to talk to me OOC if you have something to say.
I love to RP with characters of all shapes and sizes, LGBTQ+ friendly. Feel free to be whoever you desire.
I prefer to have faceclaims for my characters, but am open to leaving them out if you don't feel comfortable with them.

What I am seeking in my partner:
- please be an adult, I don't want to RP with minors as it makes me extremely uncomfortable
- if you would like to ghost, I would appreciate it if you would let me know beforehand. I know that things can come in between, but I would appreciate it if we can be open about it.
- have fun and please let me know if you would like to change anything about the RP.

Genres I would like to RP:
- Fantasy
- Horror / Supernatural
- Thriller
I also enjoy Romance, but it shouldn't be the main focus of the story.
If we add Romance to the plot, please make sure that you are alright with me mostly playing a female character. (I can do all pairings which involve a female character)

Themes/Pairings:
- Apocalypse / Post Apocalypse
- Vampires
- Paranormal Investigators
- Enemies to Lovers
- Greek Mythology
- Hades X Persephone
- Norse Mythology
- Dragons
- High Stakes Fantasy
Will add more when something comes to mind!

Fandoms:
- Harry Potter
- Final Fantasy 14 / 16 / 13 / 7
- ACOTAR
- Fourth Wing
- The Legend of Zelda
- Black Butler
- Supernatural
- Hunger Games
- Fallout 3 / 4 / 76 / New Vegas
- The Last of Us
There's probably a lot more, if you have anything specific in mind, please just ask.
When it comes to Fandoms, we can play OCs or Canon Characters, please just let me know which you prefer.

I have a few ideas for each one of these RPs, but it would probably take too long to write them all down xD
So if you would like to hear any, please let me know and I would love to share them with you!

If you would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message or comment down below :csmile:

Last edited:
I'd love to do Harry Potter if you are still interested.
I have canon x canon ship experience or oc x canon so we can do either <3

Hello everyone!
I am Delphi, and I am currently looking for a few long term partners to RP with :csmile:
I am nearing my mid-twenties and have been RPing on and off for over a decade. I love reading books and always wanted to write a book, but I enjoy the interaction and experience more when I get to create a story with someone else through RP.
English is not my mother tongue, so please be a bit lenient with me when I make some mistakes, but I am trying my best to always proofread before I respond.
When it comes to RPing I would prefer to play a female as I am not the best in representing male characters unless they have a feminine touch or when you don't take them seriously too much.
My RPs I prefer to have in DMs or in Discord messages, I feel a bit too shy when it comes to posting them publicly on a forum.
I love it when both of us contribute to the story and create something together. I don't want the story to be one-sided.
When it comes to length, I prefer to mirror my partner. I am able to write multiple paragraphs, but if my partner only writes a few sentences and doesn't give any input, I will probably mirror.
I love OOC chats, so don't be afraid to talk to me OOC if you have something to say.
I love to RP with characters of all shapes and sizes, LGBTQ+ friendly. Feel free to be whoever you desire.
I prefer to have faceclaims for my characters, but am open to leaving them out if you don't feel comfortable with them.

- please be an adult, I don't want to RP with minors as it makes me extremely uncomfortable
- if you would like to ghost, I would appreciate it if you would let me know beforehand. I know that things can come in between, but I would appreciate it if we can be open about it.
- have fun and please let me know if you would like to change anything about the RP.

- Fantasy
- Horror / Supernatural
- Thriller
If we add Romance to the plot, please make sure that you are alright with me mostly playing a female character. (I can do all pairings which involve a female character)

Themes/Pairings:
- Vampires
- Enemies to Lovers
- Greek Mythology
- Hades X Persephone
- Norse Mythology
- Dragons
- High Stakes Fantasy

Fandoms:
- Harry Potter
- ACOTAR
- Fourth Wing
- The Legend of Zelda
- Black Butler
- Supernatural
- Hunger Games
- The Last of Us
There's probably a lot more, if you have anything specific in mind, please just ask.
When it comes to Fandoms, we can play OCs or Canon Characters, please just let me know which you prefer.

I have a few ideas for each one of these RPs, but it would probably take too long to write them all down xD
So if you would like to hear any, please let me know and I would love to share them with you!

If you would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message or comment down below :csmile:
hey! If you're still looking for an ACOTAR rp I'd love to write with you! feel free to send me a message if you're interested!!

Hey would you be interested in a high stakes fantasy one? Maybe with a mix of enemies to lovers?

Hello everyone!

- Fantasy
- Horror / Supernatural
- Thriller

Themes/Pairings:
- Vampires
- Enemies to Lovers
- Greek Mythology
- Hades X Persephone
- Norse Mythology
- Dragons
- High Stakes Fantasy

Fandoms:
- Harry Potter
- ACOTAR
- Fourth Wing
- The Legend of Zelda
- Black Butler
- Supernatural
- Hunger Games
- The Last of Us

Hello! New to RPNation but would love to do CxC in Harry Potter!
I mainly use Discord, my username is @ xoitse ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back