• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term partners~ (Always open!) {M/M} [Edited- 6/25/19]

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Edited-
Added explanation to Family genre~ (6/11/19)
Added four plots and took out Detective/Serial Killer plot~ (6/21/19)

Redid thread~ (6/25/19)

So, I am looking for long term Rp partners. I have been roleplaying for about 9 years now. I know others see and rp differently so I'll put now the way I prefer doing it. I first love to post around two paragraphs minimum; with 5 to 8 sentences in each paragraph. I do not accept one liners ever. Sorry, no. I also write in third person using he/him pronouns and prefer if you did as well.

I love putting together plots with other people. I want there to be some storyline we are following. We don't have to have it down to the number but it does help. I very much appreciate others input as well, so don't feel afraid to suggest something (though I will list rp genres I do not wish to do currently below)

As for pairings, I will only do M/M (male with male). I prefer being 'submissive personality' character in most rps but, I am willing to be dom or both of us being switchers.
{{I will only RP as a dominant personality as long as your character isn't a 'weak/damsel in distress' all the friggin time!!!! Some drama is great, hurt/comfort wonderful, but not every other twist or moment in the rp has to ahve a character liek that. If your character starts doing that or even indicates it on their profile/description I will reject them.}}

Something I also wanted to add was that if the RP ever gets to a sexual nature I only RP vanilla.

Genres I am open to doing-

Drama/Hurt/Comfort
Family*** (When I say "Family", I mean a setting where either both or one of our character has a child/ren and they meet and eventually become one family. Or where our characters are already married and adopting/having, etc.)
Fantasy (levels: High magic (final fantasy or Jrpgs in general), Middle magic (skyrim, the witcher, etc) Low magic (things like Conan).) {I prefer Middle.}
Romance (I usually have some romance in all my rps)
Slice of life
Supernatural
College/Workplace

Roles-
Merman/Human {I'd be the Merman; I will rp sub}
God/God {Switchers}
Reincarnated lovers {I will rp sub}
Royalty/Servant (Happy with either. If I Rp servant, then I'd use Arthur who is on my profile) {I will rp sub}
Royalty/Royalty {Switchers; sometimes me as dom, depends on plot}
Teacher/Teacher {Switchers}
Reclusive Author/Editor (I'd rp the author) {I will rp sub} ***
Doctor/Patient (I'm happy with either) (I have an itching to RP either an ill doctor or a Dissociative Identity Disorder (multiple personality disorder) patient) {I will rp sub} ***

Other~

~I would love to do a RP where my character has a Dissociative Identity Disorder.

Genres I am not open to doing, currently-

Fandoms
Horror
Gore
Sci-Fi
Post-Apocalyptic
Steampunk
Western
Assassin/Spy

---

Plot's I'd like to do

Me as Submissive

Flowers, Secrets, Intrigue.~ (MxM){Fluff} [I'd use my character Caspian Xavier Matthews] ***
You guy is a Delivery Man who picks up flowers from various shops and takes them to be sold in bigger stores. But there is one store in particular that has gotten your attention. It is run by a young man around your guy's same age and they are very soft spoken but very knowledgeable on plants of all kinds, though flowers are an obvious favorite. They have been wanting to ask them out for a few weeks, but then the other week they went in to finally ask them out, they weren't there someone else was. They were told that my guy was out of town for a while, no idea how long. Now about a month later he is back but something is troubling him. There are bruises on his skin and he isn't as smiley as usual. Will he find out what happened? What about asking him on a date?

Childhood friend and maybe more?(MxM) {Fantasy Medieval, RoyaltyxBestfriend/Bodyguard} [I'd use my character King Rainerius]
Your guy is the King's personal bodyguard and childhood friend. He is the one that came up with the idea of calling the King his ‘Queen’ after the prince tried on a dress in private. Not knowing that his best friend had been watching. The two have feelings for each other but the council does not approve of him and insist on the 'Queen' marrying another ruler. Can your guy convince the King to ignore the council's will?

Poems, Understanding, Love? [I'd use my character Septimus Parker] !!!

Plot- So, my guy is in love with the ever-popular guy in school (your guy). But my guy is extremely skittish and quiet, so he started writing love poems, light, happy, dark, sad and he put them in the guy locker. Always signing his poems as anonymous. After weeks of receiving mysterious poems your guy really, really wants to know who was putting these poems in his locker. So one day, fate is with him when he sees a person, clearly male, in a hoodie put one in. Then leave. He follows my guy and he finally confronts my guy when he was sure that they both were alone. What'll happen next? What if your guy is also abused but hides it?
---

Me as Dominant

Listen to your heart... Before you tell him Goodbye~ [I'd use my character Sebastian Johnson] !!!
Plot- Our guys are married. They've been married since they were both 18-years-old and just out of High-school. They grew up knowing each other and inevitably fell for each other in Middle-school. They seemed extremely happy but they did take a break in the first year of High-school, to see if they really belonged together. They both tried dating others but each and every try failed. They simply did not feel complete with those people. So, naturally they reentered a relationship with each other and it stuck.
It's been seven years of marriage and they were very happy. Until recently. Recently, my guy has been drifting away slowly but surely. Can your guy figure out why? Can he fix it? What secrets is he hiding? Did he cheat? Could he be ill? Why is drifting away?

---
To become a Family~(MXM){College} [I'd use my character, Edmund King]

My guy has been in town for only a month now but, he is Mr. Popular already. Which is the complete opposite of what your is. Well, your character fell secretly for mine from the moment he set his eyes on him. For what reasons... Well, your guy has many. But, the biggest is how kind my guy is to him and all peers at school. He has made it clear that he does not judge others by their school (they are in college) 'rank'. In fact, my guy even called your guy his friend.
But, there is something... interesting about my guy and that is that he's obviously hiding something. He has a secret he holds very close.
Well, your guy decides to follow mine home and discovers... him with a kid?! And it's not his younger brother either. No, he's a father but, how? He is very responsible. So how did this happen? Also, what if your guy accidentally gets caught spying by mine? Can he get my guy to trust him with the knowledge that he has a son? Will love blossom between the two guy's over time?

({[If interested in RPing with me, feel free to comment below or to Pm me. :)]})

Last edited:
Maybe a slice of life, where you meet the merman as a human or the merman rescues you? I am open for ideas.

I'm very interested in a family based roleplay. How about one where either of our characters has a close relative who died and left their young child(en) in his care?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back