• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Long-Term Partner

ipenguins

Searching for a partner that still has a life, and doesn't need to rp everyday. I myself cannot keep up to date everyday with an rp, and need to be able to do other stuff, and not just have all my focus on an rp.
I would prefer that we never start a new rp if we've already started one, unless the one we have started either gets too side tracked, or it just gets stale and boring. Preferably in the same universe we created, just so it's easier to plan, and keep track of.
Literacy is important, and I would enjoy a minimum of at least 3-5 sentences in a response. But I also don't want to read multiple, massive paragraphs either. So if we can find a happy medium, that would be great.
Also, while I am not looking to rp anything sexual/smutty, I would still prefer someone who is more used to the whole rp scene, or at least close to my age, which is 18. I find those who are experienced in rp, tend to rp better, which is why I am putting this in here.
It would be better to get to know someone first before just jumping straight into the rp, just so I can see if we click or not. So don't be afraid to message me. I'll try my best to get back to you as soon as possible. I just recently got back on here after a very long hiatus. Tbh kinda forgot this place existed.
Hopefully I can also make some friends with this as well, I promise I don't bite, even tho I can be blunt and a bit hyper-active when talking about something I love.
Have a good day,

Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Back