• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Long-Term Partner (See Description for more details!)

sinnedwolf

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome!

Hey it's so lovely for you to read this right now, so as the title states, I am looking for a Long-Term partner (I don't do very well with short-term as I like to prolong my roleplays and keep them breathing), I also only do 1 on 1 roleplays but I'm capable of doing a small group of possibly 4+ people.

One of the standards to meet is Discord as it's easier for me to see and reply in, a second standard to meet is show me your roleplay style!

About me, my 'style', and my roleplay icks

I roleplay in third character (Ex: She looks at the creature before, it was unrecognizable...was this....No, it couldn't be him....but what if?..)

I roleplay as Females, Femboys, Males, Humans, Nekomata, Furrys, Ferals, so I'm very flexible, however I do mostly prefer my main character to be female (all depends on my partner(s).)

I expect my partner to give as much effort as I am, I write about 100+ paragraphs depending how I'm feeling, somedays it'll be less, somedays it'll be more, I don't accept one liners.

One of my roleplay icks is when my character is forced, for ex: Your character attacks mine but gives me 0 space to reply back Atleast a little bit.

I love and specialize in: Fantasy, Horror, Semi-realisim, Anime, Romance, Dark Romance, And Cyberpunk-esk themes, but I'm very good at adapting.

I prefer all my partners to be above 18.

Please ask permission to kill my character(s) off

Please don't just be complete roleplay! I love socializing with my partner(s) and doing OOC talk, I also love a partner who communicates and helps build onto the story with me.

THis is just a little bit of stuff about me and what I'm looking for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back