• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

frenzied_freak

perpetually confused pigeon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
howdy! i'm katelyn, but everyone calls me kate or mickey. i'm 16, in the est timezone, and i'm looking for a partner who is novella who is willing to take on someone who is not used to writing that length. i tend to lean towards literate / advanced literate, but i'm interested in learning to write longer posts since i'm also currently plotting out my own novel, and practice at longer writing would be helpful.
i usually go for ocxoc in original settings. i love romance, SOL and historical settings (victorian, dustbowl, etc). i tend to do fxf, but i'll do pretty much any pairing. i don't like fantasy or scifi.
i like being friends ooc as well. drawing, doing a music stream, etc. for replies, i am a student, so i obviously have busy weeks, and i think it would be good to perhaps discuss a loose schedule that works around both of our real-life events, so that neither of us is further stressed by the roleplay :]

this ad is pretty short, which might limit my responses, i know, but i hope someone takes an interest < 3 i look forward to meeting you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back