• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long term "medieval" partner

MaesChaos

Hello! So, I think the title says it all.

After I have finished "Kingdom Come: Deliverance" and "A Plague Tale: Innocence" (and played some Dragon age too), I have been in the mood for some medieval, dark ages rp. I am the type of person that enjoys to make several plotlines, having a cast of characters and worldbuilding, making a story. I have no triggers. Most of my pairings are mxm and mxf, but as said, I like to make a cast of characters.

I have a few wishes though:

- Please be interested in OOC chatter! I would love to make a friend besides the rping.
-You enjoy romance.
- You need an interest in worldbuilding and making characters.
- Be active. I am very active and invested in my stories, so I hope to find someone who is similar.
- You don't have to be perfect about grammar. English is not my first language, so I have some spelling errors too.
- Please be 18+
This is not a must, but it would be lovely if you have an interest for drawing!

If you are interested, please shoot me a pm!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back