• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term literate romance rp-partner (see post for genres and fandoms; OCxOC)

Teatime

And I've been runnin' for a soft place to fall ...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I'm looking for a long-term romance rp-partner! I like to write long posts with lots of internal thoughts and observations, I would love if my rp partner would do the same. Not a must, though, the main thing is that I don’t get one-liners.

I like to play in both fandom and OC settings.

Fandoms I like to write in:
- Sherlock (BBC)
- Sherlock Holmes (original by ACD)
- Star Trek
- M*A*S*H*
- Super Mario (Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy)

OC genres and settings
- 19th century London/Victorian era
- Sci-Fi
- Medieval/Historic
- Modern
- Detective stories/crime investigation/case fics
- Slice of life
- Dark themes

Tropes I like (not exhaustive)
- Enemies to lovers
- Opposites attract
- Forced Proximity
- Forbidden love
- Age gap (no minors as characters) (craving!)
- Slow Burn
- Fake Dating/Relationship/Marriage

What I don’t like
- Fantasy
- Horror

I like to explore dark themes of trauma, angst, mental illnesses, addictions and so on.

Please be 18+ when you contact me for roleplaying.

I prefer playing male characters, that’s not to say I don’t occasionally like to play a female.
I like edgy characters, I like conflict our characters have to overcome, and I like brainstorming plots and the lore of our stories!

A few words about myself: I’m in my 30ies, I’m married and I have two cats. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years now and have been writing a lot of fan fiction.

I would love to hear from you! My DMs are always open, feel free to drop me a line, even if your idea doesn't exactly match my description here, I'm always happy to hear about your ideas!

Last edited:
Updated recruitment post! 🙂 Love to hear from you!

Bump! 🙂

Am looking for an Age Gap trope rpg the most atm, but I'm open to everything else, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back