• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for long-term/descriptive partner(s)~!

thepinklady

fangirl
Hello my darlings, thank you for viewing my thread~! I would like to start off with a few simple 'requests' on my end.. so that you know what I'm looking for upfront.. and if you feel like you're down with it: then please, by all means respond and/or message me if interested! <3

• Descriptiveness: I love, love, LOVEE detailed roleplays. Usually, I can write anywhere from 10-30+ lines ( though I make them into paragraphs, of course! ) depending on my mood! I just feel like details make things more interesting.. I want to know how characters are feeling, what they're seeing, etc. etc.! Text style roleplays are okkkay, but they're personally not my cup of tea!
  • Time period/length: As stated in the title of this form, I'd like to find a long-term partner, whom I hope I can build a relationship/friendship with! I enjoy meeting new people ( sometimes .-. ) and getting to know my roleplay partners! It makes it that much more fun! So please please pleaseeee, if you feel like you're getting bored or not liking our roleplay: don't just leave!! We can try to make things different for you, so you're having fun and whatnot! One of my biggest pet peeves when roleplaying are people who just up and disappear after a few replies.. without reason! If you tell me you're leaving for a while, then that I can understand! One of my best roleplay partners I had went hiatus for six months: but they told me and kept me updated!! I'm a very empathetic/anxious/paranoid person, if I don't hear from you after a week or two without any notice.. I freak out, and wonder what's happened. So please, if you know you'll be gone for a long while.. let me know!
  • Pairings: I am absolutely fine with doubling up, or just doing singles! However, I'm most comfortable portraying the female role versus male if we do just single.. nothing against males, but I'm personally a female and know how it works. But, I will from time to time be in the mood to try the male perspective, so just let me know what you're comfortable/not comfortable with and we can work something out! But usually if my partner also prefers the female role: we double up. I usually do canon x oc characters.. but we can also do canon x canon, and oc x oc!
So, that is it for my little criteria!! Nothing much, hopefully, and if I think of anything else I'll add it in this forum!! Now, until the fandoms! Yes.. I said fandoms, but I'm also willing to do original storylines.. and we can leave that up for discussion! c: So, the ones in italicize are ones that I'm okay with doing; the ones in bold are the ones I'd love to do; the ones in bold AND underline are my absolute favorites and I'd love you forever if we roleplayed these:

TV SHOWS:
American Horror Story: My crush depends on the season, however, I have NOT seen Season seven yet!
Riverdale: Cheryl Blossom, or Jughead Jones are my preferred crushes.
The Walking Dead: Eugene Porter is my preferred crush.

ANIMES/VIDEO GAMES:
Boku No Hero Academia: Aizawa Shouta or Midoriya Izuku are my preferred crushes
Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki Suoh, Hikaru Hitachiin, or Mitsukunk Haninozuka are my preferred crushes.
Soul Eater: Death the Kid is my preferred crush ( and I have not finished the anime ).
Five nights at Freddy's: Vincent ( purple guy ), Scott ( telephone guy ), Jeremy, or Mike are my preferred crushes.

MOVIES:
Divergent: Peter Hayes is my preferred crush.
Jurassic World: Owen Grady or an OC are my preferred crushes.
Harry Potter: Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, or Fred Weasley are my preferred crushes.
The Outsiders: Dallas Winston or Two-Bit Matthews are my preferred crushes.

Please feel free to make suggestions, as I'm sort of having a brain fart and have forgotten MANY fandoms!

Hello! I noticed you're new, and I'm interested in speaking to you about this. : ) Are you able to receive and respond to PM?

Hi I'd be interested! I have a ton of fandoms and it seems like we like similar things! I don't mind playing male roles at all, I enjoy it even! Though I do mostly prefer OCs I'd be more than willing to do a cannon character if I know enough about them. For example I adore Harry Potter so I would be able to do Neville Longbottom, possibly. It really depends on the fandom and how well I feel I can portray that character. I would love to try a death the kid one!

Hi I'd be interested! I have a ton of fandoms and it seems like we like similar things! I don't mind playing male roles at all, I enjoy it even! Though I do mostly prefer OCs I'd be more than willing to do a cannon character if I know enough about them. For example I adore Harry Potter so I would be able to do Neville Longbottom, possibly. It really depends on the fandom and how well I feel I can portray that character. I would love to try a death the kid one!

Shoot me and message and we’ll chat! :D

I’d love to do Harry Potter or riverdale! I can play either Cheryl or Neville respectively, and pretty well! My crushes in return would be either Jughead or Draco if you’re up for doubling at this moment :3

I’d love to do Harry Potter or riverdale! I can play either Cheryl or Neville respectively, and pretty well! My crushes in return would be either Jughead or Draco if you’re up for doubling at this moment :3
Sure! Send me PM when you get the chance! c:

Hi lovely!!
I'm interested in The Outsiders, it's been a while since I've read it or seen the movie, but you've sparked my love for it again!
I would be really interested in doubling if you could play Sodapop for me! (I could play Two-Bit for you!!)

An interested jester is interested.
I tend to be very descriptive, ranging anywhere from 5 lines to about 20. That being said, I try to match the literacy of my partners, so there.
Anywho, I almost always play as a male, because I know how it works, being one.
I also prefer OC roleplays. It adds a bit more flair to it.
I try to respond at least once a day. If I don't I'll apologize in advance.
That fills in everything, I believe. Also, I LOVE interesting characters.

An interested jester is interested.
I tend to be very descriptive, ranging anywhere from 5 lines to about 20. That being said, I try to match the literacy of my partners, so there.
Anywho, I almost always play as a male, because I know how it works, being one.
I also prefer OC roleplays. It adds a bit more flair to it.
I try to respond at least once a day. If I don't I'll apologize in advance.
That fills in everything, I believe. Also, I LOVE interesting characters.
Everything this guy said, I can relate to. :P Am interested of course.

Hey there! I'd be up for a Divergent rp.. maybe AHS also. Send me a pm if you're interested!

@<@ hey hey!! i'm very interested in role-playing with you- specifically FNaF if that's a fandom you're still looking for.

btw do you do mxm or just mxf?

I can't quite using the PM feature yet but as soon as I am able if you're still looking for a partner for Boku no Hero I am 1100% willing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back