• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for long-term adventure companion!

Lilyan

Chronically sleepy ☾
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi everyone!

Thanks for checking out my thread!
I am looking for:

• Fantasy adventure and/or Fantasy Slice of Life
  • Preferably daily postings
  • Someone at least 18+, since I don’t feel comfortable writing with minors, no matter what the topic is.

About me!
I am Lily, 23 years old, and go with she/her pronouns. It’s been some time since the last time I’ve roleplayed, but I want to get back into the hobby. I’m looking to revive an old OC of mine, hoping to make the whole process of getting back into roleplaying easier!
I am currently unemployed due to health reasons and able to post more frequently than the average person. I don’t expect that people will be able to post as much as me, but ideally you’d be able to post once a day at least.
My post length can range from a few sentences to several paragraphs, depending on the plot and my partner. I tend to adapt and mirror my partners post length.

Now, about my character and plot ideas!
I’m looking to revive my OC Calcifer aka Cal, a travelling Half-elf Druid, Apothecary and Alchemist. He travels the world in his caravan which is stuffed with all kinds of plants, herbs and a small potion lab. The wagon is equipped with a rooftop garden, perfect for growing a small assortment of veggies and even more herbs! His magic is mainly used to aid with the growing of his many plants, as he has a close connection to nature. Cal sells potions, salves and medicine on his travels, and occasionally even poisons, when the guards aren’t looking his way.
The setting is a medieval fantasy world, with your standard races and mid magic. But I’m of course open to your ideas and would love to do some worldbuilding together!

How could your character fit into the equation?

I don’t mind if you want to be friends, a romantic interest or even a student (as long as your character is 18+!), eager to learn about Alchemy and magic. I also don’t care about your characters gender. Im just looking for a travel companion for Cal, to go on surprise adventures on their travels. I also don’t mind slice of life, I find it very fun to write!
I’m fine with darker things as well as wholesome silly themes.

If I piqued your interest, feel free to reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back