• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for literate partners!

ukonvasara

doused
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey guys it's ang and this is probably my third and hopefully most accurate recruitment post on this site

so, to cut to the chase, i'll go ahead and state that i'm just a few hours short of working full-time at my job, with a schedule that changes like the wind, so while i will try and remain as consistent with responses as possible, there will be days that i work doubles and won't be available whatsoever. if you're okay with the prospect of waiting for a reply, then i appreciate your patience in advance and you're free to continue reading

with that out of the way, let me make a few stipulations:

- i am nineteen, and would prefer my partner not be seventeen and under.
- my post style is advanced with a tendency of evolving into novella, depending on a scene, so while i don't expect anyone to meet post length if it's beyond their comfort zone, i would just appreciate a little effort put into a reply, so i have something to work with
- i will only do f/f. just like some people will stick to m/f or m/m pairings, i am strictly f/f. if this isn't your speed, then there are plenty other available threads to look to

finally on to the juicy bit, the matter of fandoms!

(bolded means craving, underline mean i prefer using this character, but don't let that stop you from offering to use them!)

fire emblem: three houses
byleth x edelgard
dorothea x petra​
marianne x hilda
shamir x catherine​
oc x oc​

persona series
yukari x mitsuru
aigis x minako​
chie x yukiko​
makoto x haru​

RWBY
blake x yang​
ilia x blake
cinder x emerald
raven x cinder​
oc x oc​

various media:
nadine x chloe (uncharted)
trish x lady (devil may cry)​
portia x nadia (the arcana)​
2B x A2 (nier: automata)​
ellie x riley (the last of us II au where riley doesn't die)
bayonetta x jeanne (bayonetta)

i am also open to writing original stories as well! my favorite genres are, but not limited to, horror, post-apocalyptic, cyberpunk and sci-fi, so feel free to come at me with any ideas you might have! i value communication with my partner and any opportunity to world build

if you actually read this through to the end and are interested at all, drop a comment below or leave me a message and we'll discuss things from there!

thanx much
18591b7b-bfc7-4375-a41f-9eba55930abb.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back