• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for literate/detailed long-term RP partners

marsinterstellar

𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖘
Hello! I am Mars, and I'm a 24 year old female! I am currently seeking a long-term writing partner that is interested in occasionally bouncing ideas off of one another regarding different kinds of storylines! I won't go into my personal life here, I'd be more than willing to upon our introduction, but I will discuss what sort of storylines I am interested in.

Fantasy: Anything including dragons, elves, druids, vampires, Kingdoms, creatures, myths, magic, you name it. Think Game of Thrones, Legend, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Historical Fiction: I am extremely into historical fiction, particularly pirates, Victorian era, ancient civilization, tribal vs civilization. Think Pirates of the Caribbean, Crimson Peak, Tarzan, Conan, etc.

Sci-Fi: This is one of my particular favorites. I am extremely into dystopian/post-apocalyptic worlds. I really enjoy the concept of AI meets human, and creating a storyline of AI having the capability of consciousness. Think Mad Max meets Westworld!

I am also truly open to exploring any other creative avenue for storylines! I often do original plotlines and original characters, but I am open to roleplaying existing characters if the story is exciting and indulgent!

If you are easily triggered by NSFW and/or dark themes, please avoid my style of RPing. I prefer a more realistic and adult approach to writing.

I look forward to making new friends to create with!

-Mars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back