• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for literate and long-term 1x1 roleplay partners

sluggishsloth

just a sleepy sloth
my current fandoms: bnha/mha, osomatsu-san, danganronpa, mlp: fim, sonic the hedgehog, steven universe.

i'm searching for any of the above, not very plot heavy because i'm not good at plotting. what i want in roleplay threads are romance (doesn't have to happen though), fantasy, aus, apocalyptic, adventure, magical.

if we do decide to pair up muses, these are the ones i'd be down for.

bnha: deku x ochako, deku x bakugou, deku x kirishima, bakugou x kirishima, ochako x tsuyu, denki x kirishima, dabi x shigaraki, dabi x hawks. (or y'know, oc shipping. i have PLENTY of bnha ocs!).

osomatsu san: any of the brothers with totoko, any of the brothers with fighting yowai, choromatsu x nyaa-chan, ocs.

danganronpa: (i'm currently watching a walkthrough of dr v3 so please bare with me--) makoto x kyoko, makoto x byakuya, hajime x chiaki, hajime x nagito, akane x nekomaru, gundam x sona, kazuichi x gundam, kazuichi x sonia, kazuichi x hajime, fuyuhiko x hajime, fuyuhiko x peko, mikan x hiyoko, ibuki x hiyoko, kaede x shuichi, shuichi x kokichi, kokichi x keebo. there's probably more but my mind is scattered atm.

for mlp: fim i'm mostly looking for oc roleplays.

for sonic: oc shipping, canon x oc, sonadow, sonamy, sonally, sonilver, knuxadow, sonuckles.

for steven universe: pearlmethyst, amedot, connverse, oc x oc.

must be able to respond in more than one sentence at least, and must be 18+. i'm 18+ and don't want to roleplay with minors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back