• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for krp partners on amino, discord, Instagram

Bj Chanwoo

Hello, please take a minute to read this especially if you do kpop BxB roleplays!
I am always looking for new roleplay partners unless otherwise stated, as I often go through many that don't seem to last for some reason. So I'm always on the look out for a perfect, or at least a better partner that will be able to keep up and stay. Basically a long term roleplay partner. I love partners who replies quickly, has time to roleplay all day and night.

About me
You can call me Smile Flower, Moon, which is my roleplaying name. I'm 18 and I'm still a student I'm studying business economics.
I expect you to be at least 16 or 18+ to roleplay with me.

Notes
I usually have time to roleplay in the weekends, but I try to reply everyday. When I have my day off, I usually have time to roleplay all day and night.

- I mostly do kpop roleplays BxB, I rarely do BxG but if / when I do I'm usually roleplaying as the girl.
I mostly do kpop roleplays ( mostly Seventeen) roleplays.
I also roleplay a lot with my oc's.
I like horror, paranormal stuff In roleplays and of course romance. I mostly like roleplays with some kind of a creepy / chills giving plot, which is pretty romantic at the same time.​

hi! i’ve read all your posts and we seems to have rlly similar rp tastes, could we rp on instagram?

hi! i’ve read all your posts and we seems to have rlly similar rp tastes, could we rp on instagram?

Hi! First of all I'm really surprised someone's actually interested and yes my roleplay instagram is din0flwr. Feel free to dm me!!

Do you do any fandom rps? Just asking out of curiosity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back