• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for individual role-plays [ALWAYS OPEN]

NoLimit_STK

Hi everyone, so I'm a 29 year old gay man who has been Role-playing for many years at this point. A lot of fandoms I do not get a chance to role-play much of. I would like to be able to find people closer to my age to role-play with.

Naruto
Haikyuu!
FullMetal Alchemist
Kingdom Hearts
One Piece
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Dragon Ball
Black Clover
Nana

DC Comics
Marvel
Valiant Comics

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Charmed
Roswell
True Blood
Teen Wolf
The 4400
The Returned (US)
Manifest
Once upon a Time

One Tree Hill
7th Heaven
Boy Meets World
8 Simple Rules
Mama's Family
Golden Girls
Bewitched
Scrubs
9-1-1
The Night Shift
Mad Men
Gossip Girl
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
Ringer
Twisted
Beverly Hills, 90210

Hi everyone, so I'm a 29 year old gay man who has been Role-playing for many years at this point. A lot of fandoms I do not get a chance to role-play much of. I would like to be able to find people closer to my age to role-play with.

Naruto
Haikyuu!
FullMetal Alchemist
Kingdom Hearts
One Piece
Bleach
Ouran High School Host Club
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
Dragon Ball
Black Clover
Nana

DC Comics
Marvel
Valiant Comics

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer
Charmed
Roswell
True Blood
Teen Wolf
The 4400
The Returned (US)
Manifest
Once upon a Time

One Tree Hill
7th Heaven
Boy Meets World
8 Simple Rules
Mama's Family
Golden Girls
Bewitched
Scrubs
9-1-1
The Night Shift
Mad Men
Gossip Girl
Pretty Little Liars
The Lying Game
Ringer
Twisted
Beverly Hills, 90210
Hey there! I am very interested in doing a Roswell rp together, I haven’t stumbled upon many others open to it before so this is exciting! However, I will mention I am currently 23 years old and I see you mention you would like to have someone closer to your age, if you are definitely not comfortable, I totally understand and I’ll move on and wish you the best 😄👍

Hey there! I am very interested in doing a Roswell rp together, I haven’t stumbled upon many others open to it before so this is exciting! However, I will mention I am currently 23 years old and I see you mention you would like to have someone closer to your age, if you are definitely not comfortable, I totally understand and I’ll move on and wish you the best 😄👍
I am open to role-playing with you that is fine. When I say closer to my age I am referring to those that are adults. I role-play with people around your age as well, so I’m good as long as you are

I am open to role-playing with you that is fine. When I say closer to my age I am referring to those that are adults. I role-play with people around your age as well, so I’m good as long as you are
Awesome! I’m totally fine with it so glad to hear 😄 Would you like to discuss things further in pms or continue here? (Btw I will mention it’s late for me rn (2am pst) so I will be going to bed soon but I can continue talking more later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back