• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Horror/Sci fi partner

GreenEyedStranger

Servant of the Great Old One
Hello!

Sorry for the brevity of this post, but I'm looking for a partner who is willing to do a sci fi or horror genre roleplay. If none of those fit your bill, pm me so we can talk.

I like talking with my partner outside of rpnation, and just being general friends.

As for romance pairings, I don't really care if the roleplay has or if you bring in romance or not.

Plot details here are brief, though I'll explain more in PM's

Plot 1:

Stranded in space station, suffering from an incurable virus. On the ship, the computer is attempting to quarantine you. The rest of the crew is MIA. Heavily based on mystery and stealth

Plot 2:

After a global disaster of catastrophic proportions, all of humanity is extinct... Except for you. Around the globe a mysterious black fog rolls in during the day, along with the terrifying things inside.

Plot 3:

In the future, technology has advanced to new frontiers. At the Fringe Laboratories, a technology to travel into a strange digital dimension is created, with you as a willing (or unwilling) test subject. However, when an error occurs, you are unable to wake up from this digital dream, which soon turns into a nightmare.

I'm welcome to any ideas you guys have, and any ones you're interested in!

Usually, these plots do not involve magic but I'm open for it.

Also, species part from human are allowed.

This is my shit.

I love all of these ideas, actually. Horror is my fave.

Feel free to shoot me a PM

Hello!

Sorry for the brevity of this post, but I'm looking for a partner who is willing to do a sci fi or horror genre roleplay. If none of those fit your bill, pm me so we can talk.

I like talking with my partner outside of rpnation, and just being general friends.

As for romance pairings, I don't really care if the roleplay has or if you bring in romance or not.

Plot details here are brief, though I'll explain more in PM's

Plot 1:

Stranded in space station, suffering from an incurable virus. On the ship, the computer is attempting to quarantine you. The rest of the crew is MIA. Heavily based on mystery and stealth

Plot 2:

After a global disaster of catastrophic proportions, all of humanity is extinct... Except for you. Around the globe a mysterious black fog rolls in during the day, along with the terrifying things inside.

Plot 3:

In the future, technology has advanced to new frontiers. At the Fringe Laboratories, a technology to travel into a strange digital dimension is created, with you as a willing (or unwilling) test subject. However, when an error occurs, you are unable to wake up from this digital dream, which soon turns into a nightmare.

I'm welcome to any ideas you guys have, and any ones you're interested in!

Usually, these plots do not involve magic but I'm open for it.

Also, species part from human are allowed.
Interested in making an rp with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back