• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for Honkai: Star Rail rpers (1x1)

dr.ratio

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello!! i'm currently looking for rpers in the hsr (Honkai: Star Rail) fandom. here's some general info

about me:
- i've been rping since 2020. i started off on Discord and i'm new to these kind of sites, so please bare with me!
- i'm a minor. if you're uncomfortable about it, pls dni!
- can do semi-lit (3-7 sentences or 7+ sentences), sometimes lit (still working on that though!)
- English isn't my first language! i might make grammar mistakes. if i do, pls correct me
- my timezone is GMT+3 during daylight saving time and GMT+2 during winter time
- i'm a student w/ ADHD, so i'll try my best to reply ASAP and not ghost
- while i'm an extrovert, i tend to be a bit awkward at first, so don't take it personally. for this, i use tone tags ooc, so pls use them with me too!

criteria:
- have knowledge about the latest hsr lore (at least till 2.0-2.3!)
- as long as you can be reasonable, age shouldn't be a problem!
- while i don't mind rp styles/experience, i'd sometimes like to do rps longer than one-liners, but shorter than semi-lit (basically 3-7 sentences)
- rp either in English or Romanian

dni:
- don't meet any of the criteria's mentioned (i can make an exception when it comes to the 3rd criteria!)
- meet any of the dni in my carrd
- will rp any kind of mature or triggering content. i won't do mature rps (NSFW), sa, sh, ed, any kind of @buse, minor x adult OCs/CCs, anything related to hospitals etc
- you'll rush me, won't respect my boundaries, won't communicate w/ me and will ghost me without any notice. i'll just drop the rp if you do that

i'm open for:
- OC x CC, CC x CC and OC x OC
- BL, GL and straight rps/ships (whether platonic or romantic ships)
- platonic/romantic rps/ships (i might be a bit awkward w/ romantic rps/ships, but i'll try my best!)
- different AU's
.. as long as it's legal (NO adult x minor romantic rps/ships), doesn't go against the dni and i'm comfortable with it!

while i lean towards OC x OC rps, i'm also fine with OC x CC and CC x CC! as for me rping as a CC, i'll lean towards characters that i'm most aware of their personality and lore. but, in general, pls be open and communicate your ideas, plots, what you want in the RP etc. we can both discuss and work on the ideas, because i wouldn't like to do everything myself. i can understand when life gets in the way, so don't hesitate to reach out to me and lmk when you want to pause the rp! or i'll just take it as you're ghosting me/you're not interested in the rp, and then drop it. though, if you actually lost interest, pls lmk on that too!

i prefer Discord, because i'm used to it more. but if you'd like to do the rp on this site, i won't mind either! just pls remember that i'm new to these kind of sites and i'm lowkey lost rn lmao </3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back