• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Harry Potter or IT

LizIsBizzy

Hello, I have been roleplaying for 7 years now so I am extremely experienced now! The two fandoms that I have been really eager to start a long term, literate, and advanced roleplay is Harry Potter and IT. If you are interested, message me or reply to this and we can discuss details about this. If you do not have any ideas for plots, I can most certainly supply some. We can also discuss characters we would be playing as well, and different triggers and such. I will make this clear now I will only roleplay as a femal for the MAIN pairing if it is a romance, now sidecharacters I will play as males. My character must be with a male, I'm sorry but I don't feel comfortable having a lesbian relationship. I support the community and having NOTHING against it, but I am heterosexual. Clearly if we do end up roleplaying the IT fandom, written by Stephen King it would be a lot more dark and gruesome than Harry Potter just due to the fact of how it was written. So don't be shy and reply!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back