• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for fxf roleplays!

luxray

悲しみに満ちました

hey! i'm looking for someone to roleplay a fxf (female x female) roleplay with! i have a few rules, though, which are here:

1. follow the site rules, obviously.

2. no one liners. at least one paragraph (4-5 sentences) would be required for each post. i, myself, don't post a novel every post, but i try to write as much as i can so that the roleplay has something to go off of each turn.

3. don't rush romance or never make it happen. it should generally be a buildup of emotion and not an instant thing or a thing that never amounts to anything.

4. please be patient with me, as i will be patient with you. school, family, friends and art can sometimes leave me without any time to reply to roleplays on here. i will try to notify you to the best of my ability when i will be busy, but i assure you, i will post at least twice a week, usually way more.

5. don't be weird about homosexual relationships, at either extreme. i've roleplayed with people who have been obsessed with lesbians and it was really uncomfortable, and i've roleplayed with people who were completely against gay relationships and they just roleplayed with me to make fun of me. it should be obvious that you should not be disrespectful either way.

i'm pretty much down for anything right now, but here are a few examples of what i'd be interested in. ones i'm especially interested in right now will be
bolded.

• fandom (hetalia, shingeki no kyojin, tokyo ghoul, steven universe, game grumps, etc)

• sci-fi (aliens, steampunk, superhero, etc)

• mystery/crime

• apocalpyse (can be zombie or some other type)

• demon/angel/etc dynamic

• drama

• fantasy (elves, witches, magic, etc)

• modern/slice of life

• probably way more, suggest something to me and i'll think about it!

as for plots, i have a few plot ideas that we can build on, but if
you have any, feel free to share them. the part that i would like to play will be bolded.

muse a and muse b are in love, but their families don’t approve of the match. desperate to be with her, muse a suggests she and muse b run away. they do the unthinkable, and run away together, despite not being even out of high school yet, and having no money. trying to start a new life for themselves, as well as hide from their families, the two may have bitten off more than they can chew.

muse a broke muse b’s heart six months ago, and now realizes it was the worst mistake she ever made. now, she just wants muse b back. but muse b isn’t going to make things easy for her. can muse a convince muse b to take her back, or is the relationship a lost cause?

muse a is the clean-cut, goody-goody type, and she's fallen hard for muse b, and older, rebellious delinquent. behind her parents’ backs, muse a dates muse b, sneaking out with her and finding herself deeper and deeper in a “real” world she knows nothing about. their relationship is a tempestuous one, but no matter how tense things get, they’ll never leave each other.

An occult fanatic and a necromancer meet in the back aisle of a local occult book shop when they both reach for a book on Divination. When their fingers accidentally brush upon the spine of the book, the necromancer gets an eerie feeling that she's smart enough not to ignore. The necromancer discretely insists that the fanatic let her have the book, as it’s the last one on the shelf, and in exchange for it she offers the fanatic a glimpse into her magic. The fanatic is so impressed with this experience, that she continues hanging around the bookstore in the hopes of getting to know the necromancer better.

Muse A owns a flower shop next to the cozy cafe where Muse B works as a barista. Despite seeing Muse B every morning and having pleasant chats with her when they go to the cafe to order coffee, Muse A is too shy to tell Muse B about the romantic feelings she's been harboring for her for the last few months. One day, Muse B heads into the flower shop and places an order for a beautiful bouquet to be sent to a ‘special someone’. Muse A is terribly jealous, wishing that Muse B would show such interest in her, so she impulsively put a nasty message in the blank card and signed it with Muse B’s name before sending the delivery out. Muse B storms into the shop after the flowers have been delivered, demanding to know why Muse A sent such a terrible note to their mother, to whom the flower order was intended. Now Muse A must explain herself and confess how she really feels and hope that Muse B will feel the same.

thank you for reading! ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
luxray said:

hey! i'm looking for someone to roleplay a fxf (female x female) roleplay with! i have a few rules, though, which are here:

1. follow the site rules, obviously.

2. no one liners. at least one paragraph (4-5 sentences) would be required for each post. i, myself, don't post a novel every post, but i try to write as much as i can so that the roleplay has something to go off of each turn.

3. don't rush romance or never make it happen. it should generally be a buildup of emotion and not an instant thing or a thing that never amounts to anything.

4. please be patient with me, as i will be patient with you. school, family, friends and art can sometimes leave me without any time to reply to roleplays on here. i will try to notify you to the best of my ability when i will be busy, but i assure you, i will post at least twice a week, usually way more.

5. don't be weird about homosexual relationships, at either extreme. i've roleplayed with people who have been obsessed with lesbians and it was really uncomfortable, and i've roleplayed with people who were completely against gay relationships and they just roleplayed with me to make fun of me. it should be obvious that you should not be disrespectful either way.

i'm pretty much down for anything right now, but here are a few examples of what i'd be interested in. ones i'm especially interested in right now will be
bolded.

• fandom (hetalia, shingeki no kyojin, tokyo ghoul, steven universe, game grumps, etc)

• sci-fi (aliens, steampunk, superhero, etc)

• mystery/crime

• drama

• fantasy (elves, witches, magic, etc)

• modern/slice of life

• probably way more, suggest something to me and i'll think about it!

as for plots, i have a few plot ideas that we can build on, but if
you have any, feel free to share them. the part that i would like to play will be bolded.

muse a and muse b are in love, but their families don’t approve of the match. desperate to be with her, muse a suggests she and muse b run away. they do the unthinkable, and run away together, despite not being even out of high school yet, and having no money. trying to start a new life for themselves, as well as hide from their families, the two may have bitten off more than they can chew.

muse a broke muse b’s heart six months ago, and now realizes it was the worst mistake she ever made. now, she just wants muse b back. but muse b isn’t going to make things easy for her. can muse a convince muse b to take her back, or is the relationship a lost cause?

muse a is the clean-cut, goody-goody type, and she's fallen hard for muse b, and older, rebellious delinquent. behind her parents’ backs, muse a dates muse b, sneaking out with her and finding herself deeper and deeper in a “real” world she knows nothing about. their relationship is a tempestuous one, but no matter how tense things get, they’ll never leave each other.

An occult fanatic and a necromancer meet in the back aisle of a local occult book shop when they both reach for a book on Divination. When their fingers accidentally brush upon the spine of the book, the necromancer gets an eerie feeling that she's smart enough not to ignore. The necromancer discretely insists that the fanatic let her have the book, as it’s the last one on the shelf, and in exchange for it she offers the fanatic a glimpse into her magic. The fanatic is so impressed with this experience, that she continues hanging around the bookstore in the hopes of getting to know the necromancer better.

Muse A owns a flower shop next to the cozy cafe where Muse B works as a barista. Despite seeing Muse B every morning and having pleasant chats with her when they go to the cafe to order coffee, Muse A is too shy to tell Muse B about the romantic feelings she's been harboring for her for the last few months. One day, Muse B heads into the flower shop and places an order for a beautiful bouquet to be sent to a ‘special someone’. Muse A is terribly jealous, wishing that Muse B would show such interest in her, so she impulsively put a nasty message in the blank card and signed it with Muse B’s name before sending the delivery out. Muse B storms into the shop after the flowers have been delivered, demanding to know why Muse A sent such a terrible note to their mother, to whom the flower order was intended. Now Muse A must explain herself and confess how she really feels and hope that Muse B will feel the same.

thank you for reading! ♥

I may be interested!!~... :3 xD :D :D :D

Hello!

I absolutely loved the idea behind plot 4- I thought it was very unique! I'd definitely be interested- please feel free to drop me a PM anytime! (Unfortunately I'm not able to PM you at the moment)

TheHappyPikachu said:
I may be interested!!~... :3 xD :D :D :D

ah, that's great! do you wanna discuss it in a pm?

IterImpius said:
Hello!
I absolutely loved the idea behind plot 4- I thought it was very unique! I'd definitely be interested- please feel free to drop me a PM anytime! (Unfortunately I'm not able to PM you at the moment)

i'll pm you!! ♥

NecroKnight said:
I am interested in doing a modern one.
A little love-in-war RP.

that'd be awesome!! do you wanna pm me or something?

Vampiress said:
You looking for a partner on the alien rp?

there is no specific alien rp, as in, i haven't figured out a plot yet, but if you want to pm me and talk about a plot or something, that'd be cool.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]
Hi ❤️
I'd be interested in plot 1 or plot 3 or maybe a mix of the two.

[/QUOTE]
i'd love that!! ♥ do you wanna discuss it in a pm?

MadamMoon said:
I'd be interested in either plot 1 or plot 4 If I could change it a tad. :)

in what way do you want to change it? pm me.

luxray said:

there is no specific alien rp, as in, i haven't figured out a plot yet, but if you want to pm me and talk about a plot or something, that'd be cool.

i'd love that!! ♥ do you wanna discuss it in a pm?

in what way do you want to change it? pm me.

You pm me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back