• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for FxF partners

SubZero

Hello! I'm SubZero, but you can call me Zero if you want. Whatever floats your boat! I'm looking for some 1x1 partners. I write around one or two paragraphs, but it also depends on my partner. If they write more, then so do I. I've been role playing for around five years, so I'm not a "noob". I'm also fairly active. I'm on here at least once a day, and usually for hours at a time. I think I'm fairly flexible when it comes to plotting. I'm always willing to hear out someone's else idea and give feedback. I'm also friendly and love to make friends with who I'm role playing with.

My only requirements are that you write decent sized posts, no anime pictures, and that you're okay with FxF. I don't really care how active you are, but a post every few days would be nice.

I have a certain plot in mind right now, so I'm going to post it. If you're interested, please PM me.

Most humans have some kind of power. Once they are aware of what power they have, they get sent to Arkadia Academy for the Gifted. Person A has been going to The Academy since they were very young. At this point her classes are advanced and her power is mostly under her control. Person B power has just recently kicked in, and as a result her anti-power parents kicked her out. Arkadia Officals have taken her in given her guide, who just so happens to be Person A. Powers can be decided by the players.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to rp with you, not many people want to rp FxF pairing so I'm always exciting to see someone searching that. I'm not new to rping, but I am new to the site so I can't send you a pm.

Fxf and quality över quantity are my middle names! If you are still looking, I would love for you to shoot me a pm!

Do you know anything about

House M.D

Fosters

Maximum Ride

Switched at Birth

Girl Meets World

Hunger Games

I ONLY play OCs because I always thought I sucked at it and...well the one time I tried to play a Canon character my partner...basically told me I sucked at it and questioned whether I even read the book.

claty said:
House M.D

Fosters

Maximum Ride

Switched at Birth

Girl Meets World

Hunger Games

I ONLY play OCs because I always thought I sucked at it and...well the one time I tried to play a Canon character my partner...basically told me I sucked at it and questioned whether I even read the book.
:0 You are the first person ever I've seen to put Girl Meets World as a fandom your in. I'd be down to do a GMW RP with you. :)

:) i've seen some of the show and really like it, but never RPed it so I decided to try :) so I was thinking something with that sort of idea with those type of characters.

claty said:
House M.D

Fosters

Maximum Ride

Switched at Birth

Girl Meets World

Hunger Games

I know Hunger Games, House, and Maximum Ride. It's been awhile since I read or watched any of those though. I'm not sure how well I could RP in them.

claty said:
:) i've seen some of the show and really like it, but never RPed it so I decided to try :) so I was thinking something with that sort of idea with those type of characters.
Yea, that's what I was thinking. Shoot me a PM when you can? We can totally do one.

SubZero said:
I know Hunger Games, House, and Maximum Ride. It's been awhile since I read or watched any of those though. I'm not sure how well I could RP in them.
Well I would love to do a Maximum Ride one where hybrids from the school escape with the help of a whitecoat or eraser. I could help you with he details. That is, if you want to. If you don't thats okay

I'm interested in the Arkadia Academy-plot. If you would be so kind as to send me a message, as I cannot do that myself yet.

Hello there ^^

I'm interested in that plot you have, if its still open of course. But I'm just wondering if romance is necessary? I didn't see it specified so I just wanted to ask.

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited by a moderator:
My fault, I didn't see that when you posted it. I feel horrible and I'm sorry.

That honestly sounds interesting! I would probably need help and what not because it's been years since I read the books. I would suggest PM me so we can talk about it.

If you're still looking for partners i really like the idea of this RP. I'm a little new to this site so you may need to send me a pm or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back