Looking for Looking for friends to talk to and possibly rp with!

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, all! My name's Raven or Ray! I'm a 22-year-old female from Alabama! I'm the keyboard player for a metal band, and I'm an absolute 80's metal fanatic! I'd name all the bands I love, but I'd be here listing them for hours on end! I'm a script (movies) writer, along with an avid horror enthusiast, haunt actress (I work in haunted houses), and... Well, that pretty much sums up what I do!

I, for some reason, have so much trouble finding others that like 80's metal. I have looked high and low, and just can't seem to find anyone. Yes, I have a few rockstar friends here and there, but I'm wanting to branch out and connect with other people. If you have a love for horror and 80's metal, we'll get along great! Well, let me add to that... We'll also get along well if you like Star Trek (TOS is my favorite)!

Some other interests of mine are photography, traveling, cryptids, space, liminal spaces... Just a few things here and there! I honestly don't think I'm all that interesting, but you have the better judgement on that! One thing I will NOT talk about is religion and politics. It's just not an interest of mine. It just causes too much drama, and I'm not for that. I have enough drama going on and don't need to get in the middle of more.

As for movies I like, as stated above, horror! Literally, anything in the horror genre. From the goofy b-movies to the detailed, gory stuff... I love it all! Some others I like are Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and... Well... That's it really... I haven't delved much into others. I have seen all of Twilight too, and like it, it's just not as big as it used to be, which makes liking it quite awkward for me...

(NO! I AM NOT TEAM JACOB OR TEAM EDWARD! I AM TEAM VOLTURI! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!)

TV Shows... There's only a select few; Criminal Minds, Metalocalypse (a favorite of mine), Ghost Hunters, Star Trek (DUH! XD), Crime/Police shows, UFO shows... That's it really. I know, it's not a lot, but there's just not that many I've been able to get into.

Video Games... Again, there's a select few; Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto (5 is my favorite), Red Dead Redemption... Not many I was able to get into here either.

Anyway, that's a little bit about me! Hopefully, we have at least a couple things in common! I hope we can be friends! If you'd ever like to roleplay, just talk, or both, please feel free to comment here or message me! Let's be friends!

I love horror. What sort of 80s metal do you enjoy? Can you name some for me to have a listen too?

I also actually really enjoy Twilight as well, perhaps we can discuss that? It's nice that you reached out, I am struggling to do the same at the moment. I'd love for you to talk to me if that is okay?

Hello, all! My name's Raven or Ray! I'm a 22-year-old female from Alabama! I'm the keyboard player for a metal band, and I'm an absolute 80's metal fanatic! I'd name all the bands I love, but I'd be here listing them for hours on end! I'm a script (movies) writer, along with an avid horror enthusiast, haunt actress (I work in haunted houses), and... Well, that pretty much sums up what I do!

I, for some reason, have so much trouble finding others that like 80's metal. I have looked high and low, and just can't seem to find anyone. Yes, I have a few rockstar friends here and there, but I'm wanting to branch out and connect with other people. If you have a love for horror and 80's metal, we'll get along great! Well, let me add to that... We'll also get along well if you like Star Trek (TOS is my favorite)!

Some other interests of mine are photography, traveling, cryptids, space, liminal spaces... Just a few things here and there! I honestly don't think I'm all that interesting, but you have the better judgement on that! One thing I will NOT talk about is religion and politics. It's just not an interest of mine. It just causes too much drama, and I'm not for that. I have enough drama going on and don't need to get in the middle of more.

As for movies I like, as stated above, horror! Literally, anything in the horror genre. From the goofy b-movies to the detailed, gory stuff... I love it all! Some others I like are Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit, Harry Potter, and... Well... That's it really... I haven't delved much into others. I have seen all of Twilight too, and like it, it's just not as big as it used to be, which makes liking it quite awkward for me...

(NO! I AM NOT TEAM JACOB OR TEAM EDWARD! I AM TEAM VOLTURI! ALWAYS HAVE BEEN, ALWAYS WILL BE!)

TV Shows... There's only a select few; Criminal Minds, Metalocalypse (a favorite of mine), Ghost Hunters, Star Trek (DUH! XD), Crime/Police shows, UFO shows... That's it really. I know, it's not a lot, but there's just not that many I've been able to get into.

Video Games... Again, there's a select few; Call of Duty, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Battlefield, Grand Theft Auto (5 is my favorite), Red Dead Redemption... Not many I was able to get into here either.

Anyway, that's a little bit about me! Hopefully, we have at least a couple things in common! I hope we can be friends! If you'd ever like to roleplay, just talk, or both, please feel free to comment here or message me! Let's be friends!

Spaaaace!

I loved it since forever, the possibilities are infinite, i also love time-traveling stuffs, hell, my favorite gaming franchise is mainly focused on that theme.

DBeTAqWdNQZWCOT-1600x900-noPad.jpg

I love horror. What sort of 80s metal do you enjoy? Can you name some for me to have a listen too?

I also actually really enjoy Twilight as well, perhaps we can discuss that? It's nice that you reached out, I am struggling to do the same at the moment. I'd love for you to talk to me if that is okay?
Sure thing! I can pm you a list of some bands. It's a LONG list 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back