• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for freeform

StygianSerpent

I'm new here, and while I've noticed that the forums are split into genres, such as fantasy, futuristic, so on so forth -- I'm wondering about freeform.

The site I've used for the last ... oh, thirteen years (lol, yes) has always been big on freeform. A lot of it is cross-genre, as well.

I'm wondering... does that exist here?

If our understanding of 'freeform' is the same. Then the rp I am currently running may be to your tastes. We don't use any type of system or such to determine any part of the story and everything is determined by the players and their actions. You can influence the world as little or as much as you'd like! 
It's a steampunk fantasy rp set in an original world made by me and a couple of friends, there's currently five of us including myself so you're more than welcome to join if you want! 
Here's the post I made if you wanna take a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back