• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for formula 1 roleplay partners

Hamlet

Hello there! I'm Hamlet, a whooping twenty-six years of age and currently looking for someone over eighteen to roleplay formula 1 (or formula one or F1 or however you choose to spell it) with me. I'm fine doing ocxcc or ocxoc, though I'm mainly looking for ocxcc

Little background about myself: I've been rping for over decade, so got plenty of experience. I prefer to write longer and more literary posts, usually explore more mature and darker themes, though I'll always discuss them upfront with my partner. I love plotting and sharing headcanons and ideas along with our oc's moodboards, aesthetics, songs, etc. Also a big fan of memes for our characters. I really value communication and collaboration in my rp partners.

I usually write male ocs, though not always, and prefer to write queer relationships, so MxM or FxF. I'm also open to NBxAnything. Also down for writing poly relationships, as long as the workload is still distributed evenly. I'm also always ready to double (where I am fine writing any kind of pairing) and love to chat about your ocs as well as mine.

If any of that sounds interesting to you, feel free to reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back