• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for fluffy roleplays~♡ |original|

Hello~! I'm Alice and welcome to my interest check!

¤About Me¤
♡My name is Allison, Alice for short
♡I'm 23 years old
♡I'm a female with she her hers pronouns but feel free to call me dude and bro
♡I've been roleplaying for 6 years
♡My favorite color is Ginger red

¤Roleplay Information¤
♡I'm literate, so expect a good 2-6 para from me depending on how much you write. Please at least one para, and quality over quantity. As long as I can make a response off of it, perfect
♡My auto correct sucks. Basically, I will have one or two grammar errors. Not a lot, probably just one per response by accident, sorry
♡I use 3rd POV but don't really care which you use
♡I'm LGTBQA+ friendly, so any Gender pairing is fine. I'd prefer to play the female for M/F pairings, but I will make exceptions for certain pairings
♡No godmodding please
♡Romance is a must for me~
♡No heavy angst
♡Be patient with responses please, I'll do the same for you
♡If you read through all of these add your favorite color to your response or else it'll be ignored

¤My Plot/Pairing Ideas¤
I'll take bolded if both are bolded I'll take either~!

Cafe worker x customer
grocery store worker x grocery store worker
princess x Knight
prince x Knight
♡vampire x prince
♡vampire x princess
ghost x human
Introvert x Extrovert
Introvert x Introvert
♡Extrovert x tsundere

Thanks for reading~! If you'd like to roleplay please comment on this or DM me! Make sure to add your favorite color when you reach out to me please~!♡

The cafe worker x customer could be really cute with an OC of mine I’d love to use 🥺 I’m also a simp for knight x prince(ss) tho
Btw my favorite color is purple! uwu

The cafe worker x customer could be really cute with an OC of mine I’d love to use 🥺 I’m also a simp for knight x prince(ss) tho
Btw my favorite color is purple! uwu
Hello~!^^ thanks for reading all the way through! I'd love to roleplay with you sweetie! Dm me so we can plan this out

hi! my favourite colour is purple, and i’d be super interested in the cafe worker x customer, prince x knight, and introvert x extrovert plots! i only do MxM pairings, if that suits you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back