• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Female Roleplayers

Yeah, I guess it'll have to be a harem of one type.

I mean, we can't have prisoners outside of prison and musicians roaming the slammer, so everyone needs to vote on one type of thing.

I guess you can vote for either:

Nekos x Owner

Prisoner(s) x Guard(s)

Musicians x Songwriter

Teacher x Students (or just school)

Gamer(s) x Musician(s)

Musicians x Deaf man (I'm not too sure about this, it's become a lot more popular and I don't think I can do this one.)

I apologise but we're going to have to do a majority vote, I'll give you all a day to pick. At the same time tomorrow, I'll check the votes.

@Kayzo @Rose Baker @JustSmile

(Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread by the way! It's good to see a lot of people giving me a chance!)

[Oh, and you can consider this when you see it, @Halcyon .]

Last edited by a moderator:
TheCrookedEagle said:
I mean, we can't have prisoners outside of prison and musicians roaming the slammer, so everyone needs to vote on one type of thing.

Nekos x Owner

Prisoner(s) x Guard(s)

Musicians x Songwriter

Gamer(s) x Musician(s)

Musicians x Deaf man (I'm not too sure about this, it's become a lot more popular and I don't think I can do this one.)

I apologise but we're going to have to do a majority vote, I'll give you all a day to pick. At the same time tomorrow, I'll check the votes.

(Thank you to everyone who replied to this thread by the way! It's good to see a lot of people giving me a chance!)

Musicians x deaf man

TheCrookedEagle said:

Nekos x Owner

Prisoner(s) x Guard(s)

Musicians x Songwriter

Gamer(s) x Musician(s)

PrisonersxGuards

Hello! I'd be severely interested in doing a roleplay with you. c: The few pairings that caught my eye were --

Neko x Owner

Murderer x Detective

Angel x Demon

I'm leaning a bit towards Neko x Owner and as well Murderer x Detective... but nonetheless I'll be content with doing either!

Well, we've got an hour and I think we know there's a winner.

I don't think Nekos x Owner will win, @Kayzo . Would it be okay for you to pick either Prisoners x Guard or Musicians x Deaf Man?

I would be interested in:

~ Photographer x Author

~ Neko x Owner

But I also have some of my own ideas. PM me? ~

SnowFeather said:
I would be interested in:
~ Photographer x Author

~ Neko x Owner

But I also have some of my own ideas. PM me? ~
Read the rest of the thread.

It'll explain.

Sorry.

Are you still looking for anyone on Angel x Demon and Murderer x Detective? [i'm not necessarily a girl, though. Not necessarily a boy, either. I prefer to go gender-neutral, but anyway.] I was hoping to role-play one of them if you're not too busy or still searching.

Would you like to do a Neko x Master? We would be perfect, because I would like to be a girl neko. :) Should I PM you so we can talk about it?

The winning harem option is Prisoners x Guard or even guards, I guess. I'll be making the thread and linking everyone to it, thank you for voting and I'm sorry for those who didn't get their choice.

@Kayzo @Rose Baker

@Katsumi @TheHappyPikachu

Sweet. Also respond to the no longer thread. I'm stuck. Thanks ❤️ (Not trying to be pushy.)

Ok, sounds good. And sorry for being pushy, but I'm just really excited about this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back