• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Female Roleplayers

Scaddox

Formerly Funny.
Hey, Hi There, hello! I'm going to start off now by telling you three things:

1. Yes, I'm 14 (almost 15, actually) and sometimes I am immature or can act childish. I'm not always immature though and can act as mature and formal as needs be.

2. I don't have the best reply speed in the world but you'll probably get a response once a day or more. I'll let you know if I'll be absent and I expect you to do the same. Also, I'm not the type of guy who will write paragraph after paragraph until my hands are stubs but I don't write one liners either. Some of my replies can be small and if they are, know that I tried to be more descriptive than that.

3. Read the rest of the thread. Please.

With those out of the way I have some pairings that I would like to do. I probably won't mind doing either role for most pairings/plots but if there's an exclamation mark inside brackets beside the character, I would prefer to be them. Have a look at them anyway, and PM if you're interested in any of them:

Fandoms (sorta):

Fallout (have plots)

Skyrim (no plot)

Pairings (fandom or not):

Nerd x Popular (weak plot)

[!] Gamer x Musician (semi-plot)

Patient x Doctor (no plot)

Teacher x Student (UNIVERSITY YOU PERVERTS) ((no plot))

Writer x Journalist (semi-plot)

Prisoner x Officer [!] (weak plot)

Now I've done many romance RPs before, and most of them are about room mates, I love the idea of room mates. Here are some roommate shippings:

[!] Coder x Gamer (weak plot)

Musician x Deaf person (no plot)

Musician x Coder [!] (plot)

Photographer x Author (no plot)

Voice actor x Coder (semi-plot)

Updated!

Shippings/plots after here were updated parts of the original message, with this one providing more roommate plots:

Neko x Owner [!] (semi-plot)

Maid x Master [!] (no plot)

Murderer x Detective [!] (sounds weird, but I have a huge plot for this one.)

Angel x Human (weak plot)

Angel x Demon (semi-plot)

There was only five new things here but I thought I'd add them because I like those ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!

I'd be interested in the teacher x student roleplay, and also the musician x deaf person roommates one. Would it be okay to mix the two pairings and wotk a plot out?

=)

Hello! I would be interested in a nerd x popular roleplay, or maybe a gamer x musician. It's sort of my first time trying for this, so I hope I can be at least considered

Zeldafangirl said:
I would like to do Musican x Deaf person i'm actually am deaf
wait. your deaf!?!??!

Zeldafangirl said:
You don't care if i'm deaf or hearing? @TheHappyPikachu
nope! not at all!! although it's hard for me to imagine a word where I couldn't hear music.... I have a bunch of friends who aren't in the 'best' conditions... so yeah! (^U^)

Like i said before i don't care if i'm deaf or hearing just accept for who i am its not really sad just a disbilty i have nothing else i'm pretty normal other then i can hear

Zeldafangirl said:
Like i said before i don't care if i'm deaf or hearing just accept for who i am its not really sad just a disbilty i have nothing else i'm pretty normal other then i can hear
Yup! I have a hip condition, iron deficiency and glasses. but other than that I have a fairly normal life. :D

How did I fall asleep with all the email notifications in my ear? Jesus let me look through all of this and give a long reply.

Okay, so here goes:

@Rose Baker if I read correctly you would like to do a Gamer x Musician or a Nerd x Popular? That's good to hear and I'll definitely consider it.

@Kayzo You really like RPing with me, don't you? Ah, it's okay anyways, it's fun to roleplay with you and I'll obviously consider the plot you like as I have previous knowledge of how well you RP.

Is that everyone? I hope it is, if I haven't answered you I'm sorry because I didn't see the reply. I'll be putting up new pairings on the original post so keep checking back there to see if you'd like to roleplay something else. Some more things will be going up within the next few hours.

TheCrookedEagle said:
Okay, so here goes:
@Rose Baker if I read correctly you would like to do a Gamer x Musician or a Nerd x Popular? That's good to hear and I'll definitely consider it.

@Kayzo You really like RPing with me, don't you? Ah, it's okay anyways, it's fun to roleplay with you and I'll obviously consider the plot you like as I have previous knowledge of how well you RP.

Is that everyone? I hope it is, if I haven't answered you I'm sorry because I didn't see the reply. I'll be putting up new pairings on the original post so keep checking back there to see if you'd like to roleplay something else. Some more things will be going up within the next few hours.
I like the musician x deaf one... I just got distracted.... (' :) )

I don't want to say no to anyone but then I don't think I can do seven (or six) roleplays at once.

People might not be able to be the role they had originally asked to play, but it'll just lower the stress on me.

TheCrookedEagle said:
I don't want to say no to anyone but then I don't think I can do seven (or six) roleplays at once.
People might not be able to be the role they had originally asked to play, but it'll just lower the stress on me.
Hmm.... maybe if people wanted a role-play that was the same just instead of 1x1 have more people in it?...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back