• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for fantasy pairings, mostly dragon related.

Drake Makilian

Dragon of anything really.
So, I like dragons but I'm open to a lot of things in the fantasy realm, however, I'm not too big of a fan of vampires. I have a few plot ideas one for skyrim too. Also characters I've been dying to pair.

Rules:

I play both male and female.

No one liners

I WILL require romance, it's a thing I've been craving.

We have to build the relation, no love at first site.

1-2 paragraphs per post, at least at the beginning. Not asking much

INTERACTION. I've had so many roleplays where I'm the only one or they're the only one doing something, or leading.

Lastly be original.

Characters
:

Elona: She is a very cocky alchemist dragon, about 7 ft tall because she never lets herself mature, or her partner, and will do anything for her own gain. I would like to pair her with a human.

Jeliah: A curse has been placed due to saving her brother's ass in a treasure hunt. This curse is immortality. She recently escaped from some human captors who farmed her and tortured her for her scales, meat, and blood. She is generally kind-hearted but it'll take a lot to bring her from this depression, and to let her love you back because immortality,

Pairings:

Brute x weakling

Dragon x human

Child x Child (Just adore early love.)

Necromancer x Holy order member

Necromancer x Mortal

Dragon x Wyvern (They usually hate each other's kind)

Lich x mortal

Lich x Holy order member. (Liches are different then necroes slightly.)

Plot ideas:

Open for suggestions but all my plot ideas are kinda' taken as of now. Pm me for the skyrim rp idea.

I am interested in the DragonxHuman or the the NecromancerxMortal. Do you want me to pm you?

I would love to do Necromancer x Holy order member, as the holy order member (female). What do you think? :)

If not, I also have another plot idea involving precious gem search & desert raiders as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back