• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom RPers!

CinnamorollLoverVAVR

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hewo! ^^
I am looking for RPers who like doing Fandom RPs! Like the characters from animes or video games or something...
Let me tell you all a bit about myself first:
I am autistic and have short term memory problems. (Idk what else to put here, sadly :( )
Please respect these!
I mostly do anime and video game RPs! I can do canon characters or OCs! And I can do mxm, fxf, and more!
Anyways, please PM me if you are interested! Ty, and have a good day/noon/night, whereever you all are! <3

Hewo! ^^
I am looking for RPers who like doing Fandom RPs! Like the characters from animes or video games or something...
Let me tell you all a bit about myself first:
I am autistic and have short term memory problems. (Idk what else to put here, sadly :( )
Please respect these!
I mostly do anime and video game RPs! I can do canon characters or OCs! And I can do mxm, fxf, and more!
Anyways, please PM me if you are interested! Ty, and have a good day/noon/night, whereever you all are! <3
Hey have you ever watched Arcane?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back