• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

djoekeery

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi all! im nix, she/her, 22 y/o, and im new here. i'm located in the cdt timezone, i've been roleplaying for about twelve years and am accepting new roleplays! i prefer to rp on discord, as im much more used to the ui there. my following fandoms im currently searching for are:

- stranger things
- hazbin hotel
- spree (2020)
- fargo s5
- twd

i will only rp with people 18+! i can match reply length, i tend not to do novella style responses anymore as i found it burned me out quick on writing, but i can do three - five lengthy paragraphs! i love plotting and world building, and i love talking ooc, although if that's not your thing, i can keep it to a minimum! i have oc's for all of these fandoms i have listed, and i'm even happy to do a non fandom plot if the idea is interesting enough to me. i am totally fine with doubling up as well, especially if we share the same love interest! don't be afraid to message me if interested in any of these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back