• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom Roleplayers! (Undertale, Vocaloid, Mad Father, and more!)

Panic at the Fandoms

The Ultimate Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, person who is reading this!! I'm Panic! I am currently in the Undertale and Vocaloid fandoms and have a love for anime.

I live in California, so if I don't answer right away, I may be asleep, doing something, or anything else along those lines. I don't mind how have an age requirement - I'm open to roleplay with everyone! I am comfortable with every topic, but if you are not, let me know so I don't make you uncomfortable! Please note that I only do MxF, and I prefer playing the female character.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some things I'm currently wanting to roleplay for each of my fandoms! The ones with color are the ones that I want to do the most.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undertale:

(Undertale is currently my main fandom so I'm craving any ideas from this the most.)

I can do any plot of this or any AU. We can do the genocide route, pacifist, or any of your ideas! I'm completely okay with this. I play as Chara and/or Frisk and I use female pronouns for them both, but I can use they/them for them if you want. Here are some ideas of my own!

-Humans and Monsters War: This one is a 'what-if' type thing. What if the human and monsters' war never was finished? Monsters would still be on the surface, meaning none of the humans fell. Chara would eventually meet Asriel who pities her after finding out about how her bad past. He tries to keep her hidden from everyone in order not to be killed on spot. I'd be Chara.

-Another 'What-if' Scenario: What if Chara and Asriel never died? They'd grow up in the Underground together. Everyone would be okay with humans since one of their rulers were one. Chara and Asriel would help rule. It's most a go with the flow one. If you want/have a plot idea, let me know! We can go with yours or come up with one together. I'd play Chara, Frisk, and other characters if needed.

-Any AU: I know literally over 30 Undertale AU's. If you want to do something specific for one, I'm up for it. I'll probably stick with being Frisk and/or Chara.

Here's some of my favorite AU's: Underfell, Underswap, Flowerfell, Swapfell, Horrortale, Caretaker of the Ruins, Reapertale and many, many more!

- Pre-Undertale: Basically the life of Chara and Asriel before everything went downhill ^-^ I would be Chara.

I have so many other ideas for this fandom, so just PM me if you're interested and we can discuss one. There's so many possibilities, which means there's so many options!

I'm pretty okay with most ships for this. My favorite ones are canon ones, Male!Frisk x Fem!Chara, etc. Again, I'm okay with most except for odd ones like Fontcest (no offense if you ship that!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vocaloid:

- Something based off of Senbonzakura would be kind of cool. I love the song and it seems like it'd be a lot of fun! I'd play either Rin and/or Miku.

- Matryoshka plot: If you heard this song before, you'd know that it's just a crazy and awesome song by Miku and Gumi. I was thinking we could do the Vocaloid characters being tempted into joining the crazy world led by Gumi. Our Vocaloid characters could be the only ones that are strong enough not to join, but act like they are. They would try to save everyone else and get rid of Gumi before all the Vocaloids join that crazy world. I'd be Gumi, Miku, and/or Rin.

- Story of Evil: The Story of Evil is one of my favorite stories ever. I love the plots of them all, all the songs, and just everything about it. If you wanted do something based on or following the storyline of the story, I'm totally in! I'd play Rin/Rilliane.

-Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story: I've been in love with this song lately. I love the story, too. IA would meet the boy as a child after escaping her cruel family and town that harmed her a lot. She would try to help him, unaware that people would be cruel to those who did so. When they found out what she was doing, they'd separate the two and lock both of them up from each other. Later on when they are teens, they both manage to escape where they were being held and meet up again unintentionally. I would be IA.

I'm okay with most ships on this, too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Etc.
-
Creepypasta: I've been getting into Creepypasta again for some reason XD I'm kind of interested in doing a Slenderman Mansion roleplay. I'd be Sally and maybe Ticci Toby. We'd, of course, have to talk about ideas for this one or go with the flow. Whichever one you want is fine :3

-Mad Father: My god is this game amazing. I'm kind of interested in roleplaying Maria helping Aya grow up after her father was killed. I think it would be adorable. Eventually, Dio could meet up with her again possibly. Or we can do something else Dio and Aya related. I'm open for ideas for this one. I'd be Aya.

-Ib:
I love this game, too. It's really amazing. I'd like to do something where it's after the events of the game. I can do the Together Forever Ending, where Mary lives with Ib. I'd be Mary in that one. Or we can do the fan-made one where Ib sacrifices herself for Gary and Mary. The two, of course, would live together as siblings. I'd be Mary again in that. Or we can do the good ending where Ib and Gary make it out and remember each other. We can have it where the parents are not present anymore and Gary takes her in, or we can do something else. I'd be Ib in that one.

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji: I don't have any ideas for this one, but like the others, we can come up with something together! I really, really want to play Elizabeth - She's my favorite! I'm not really looking for anyone specific, so any character you want to be is alright. No OC's please. I'm really carving any plot for this right now X3 Also - I'm have not finished Book of the Atlantic yet and still have a few episodes of the second episode left. I'm trying to finish them as soon as possible, though!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am open to more ideas as said before! I am really hoping for another partner! You could never have too many roleplays! If you want to roleplay with me, PM me or comment below so I could PM you. That way, we are able to talk about what we're going to do. I am not strict with anything.

One thing I ask for is to reply at least once every ten days. I try my best to answer once a week, but you do not have to. And the last thing I ask for is to let me know if you want to end the roleplay. I won't get upset at all ^-^

Again, I look forward to any new roleplays that are to come!

Last edited:
- Story of Evil: The Story of Evil is one of my favorite stories ever. I love the plots of them all, all the songs, and just everything about it. If you wanted do something based on or following the storyline of the story, I'm totally in! I'd play Rin/Rilliane.
I'm also a big fan of mothy's work~ May I PM you?

Ello- I uh- Am A very big- Undertale- fan- and I need more rp partners- if you wouldn't mind?-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back