• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for fandom/original roleplays!!

Solivagantt

"where ever the wind blows.." [ROLEPLAYER]
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey! I’m Reggie (she/her and straight). I'll start with a little bit about me. I absolutely love to draw and create things! I am currently starting to run a business on dog portraits (realistic) and I can also draw characters etc. I was originally roleplaying on Quotev for about 3 years but I can’t anymore since they changed things so I’ve moved to here to try and get more roleplays because I lost 10 roleplays (very sad). I have heaps of fandoms that I know (not so much anime). I am a descriptive roleplayer meaning I like to write big chunks of writing.

WRITING SAMPLES: Ask if you’d like to see them!! I have 2 currently.

RULES: (ask if you wish to see them!!)
These contain everything from triggers, what I do and don't accept, what relationship dynamics I do and much more!!
I know it says at the top:
"ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ꜱᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ: ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ’ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪᴛ, ɴᴀᴍᴇ, ᴘʀᴏ-ɴᴏᴜɴꜱ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀꜱ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ’ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ’ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴘ. (ᴘꜱ: ɪᴛꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ) "
Don't bother commenting on the bottom of that, instead reply to this if you would like to roleplay with me. I do this so I know what your name is and know what to call you by (pronouns etc). It also helps for me and you, to easily list your triggers, what type of roleplayer you are and what fandom you'd like to roleplay with me with out having to tell me later on. So if you could do that thats awesome!!
Also sorry for how long my rules are.

FANDOMS:
For my fandoms I have heaps that I love. Just be mindful that I am not so much into the anime side of fandoms so if you would like to do an anime fandom, I probably won't be the right person but give my fandoms a read just in case you find something we have in common!! They have a little description and my rating on how much I like them or not, the key is up the top!!

Guide:
✮✮✮✮✮ - Absolute yes. This is something I'd really love roleplay!
✮✮✮✮ - I'd love to roleplay this anytime
✮✮✮ - Sure!! Just to be clear though, I may not remember everything.
✮✮ - Seen the fandom, but ages ago, so I probably won't remember most things.
✮ - Wouldn't be my first option but it's my last. Wouldn't love to roleplay this.
* - Doesn’t have an OC yet.

Arcane - ✮✮
I've only seen like the first probably 12 or so episodes, so not a lot, plus it was ages ago when I did.
Love interest: Viktor or your oc.

HTTYD - ✮✮
THIS SHOW WAS MY CHILDHOOD. I've watched it ALL multiple times. But it's been a while so my memory of it is faded.
Love interest: Hiccup Haddok, Astrid or your oc.

Harry Potter - ✮✮✮✮
Seen ALL the movies at least twice and I've also read the books. Probably will watch it all again lol.
Love Interest: Cedric Diggory or your oc.

My Hero Academia - ✮
I believe I've seen the first 3 seasons or something. I have the first 8 comics at home too. Anyways, its been a while since I've seen it plus I haven't seen any of the latest stuff.
Love Interest: Shoto Todoroki and Bakugo Katsuki or your oc.

Hunger Games - ✮✮✮✮✮
Seen all 3 movies multiple times, love them all. Read the books too. Recently seen THG-BOSAS (The Hunger Games: Ballard of Songbirds and Snakes)
Love Interest: Coriolanus Snow or your oc.

Non-Fandom - ✮✮✮✮
Willing to do this anytime! Though you will have to supply me with a theme and a plot if you have one. Eg: Zombie Apocalypse or Elvin fantasy
Love Interest: Your oc.

Descendants - ✮✮✮
Watched all the movies.

Stranger Things* - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched all current seasons and episodes and LOVE THEM ALL (can't wait for the final season!!)
Love Interest: Steve Harrington, Eddie Munson or your oc.

Genshin Impact - ✮✮✮✮
I do play this, haven't played it recently though. I haven't done the most recent things.
Love Interest: Neuvilette, Wriothesley or your oc.

Among Us* - ✮
Played it when I was a lot younger, will never play it again or roleplay it but its here as a last resort.

Marvel - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched all the movies besides Ultron, I missed out on that one sadly. Anyways, I've seen some of the side Tv shows but not all.

Monster High - ✮✮✮✮
It was quite a while ago but I watched one of the cartoon shows. I also watched the live action one too.

Wednesday* - ✮
Watched the most recent live action tv show.
Love Interest: Ajax or Your oc.

Twilight* - ✮✮✮
Watched 1 and a half of the movies and read half of the first book.
Love Interest: Edward Cullen or your oc.

The Maze Runner - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched all 3 movies, haven't read books but started to in class from time to time.
Love Interest: Thomas, Newt or your oc.

Divergent - ✮✮✮✮
Watched all movies and read all the books, including Four.
Love Interest: Four or your oc

The 100 - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched the first 7 seasons, but in the middle of watching season 7 ep 14.
Love Interest: Bellamy, John or your oc.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched all the seasons, but not the Angel series (this is an old show so not many people know of it but its a favourite of mine)
Love Interest: Spike or your oc.

Dc Universe - ✮✮✮✮
Watched the Christian Bale Batman movies, Aquaman, Suicide Squad, Blue Beetle, Wonder Woman (i believe, cant remember), Black Adam, Shazam!, and started to watch Man of Steel. So quite a bit I guess.

Percy Jackson* - ✮✮✮
Watched the movies and started watching the TV series, up to about ep 5?
Love Interest: Percy or Luke or Your oc.

F1 - ✮✮✮✮
Idk if this is really a fandom but I'm really into it! I've seen enough to understand the basics.
Love Interest: Lando Norris or your oc.

Heartstopper - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched the 2 seasons. I loved it immediately and I would 100% watch it again. I'm really hoping to roleplay it and I'm super into it.
Love interest: Your oc.

Love and Monsters* - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched the movie!
Love Interest: Joel or your oc

Edge of tomorrow * - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched the movie!
Love Interest: Your Oc

Top Gun - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched the movie and LOVED IT.
Love Interest: Your Oc or none

Top Gun: Maverick - ✮✮✮✮✮
Watched the movie and LOVED IT!!!
Love Interest: Your Oc or none

Let me know if you'd like to roleplay with me !!

✮ ʀᴇɢɢɪᴇ

Last edited:
Hey, I read your rules!
My names Wild, I go by she/her, and I’m a descriptive role player
I’d like to role play with you if you’d like to :)

Hey, I read your rules!
My names Wild, I go by she/her, and I’m a descriptive role player
I’d like to role play with you if you’d like to :)
Hey wild!! I’m happy to roleplay with you! What fandom would you like to rp? I’ve now listed them above.

I’m happy to role play with you too! Could we do a non fandom rp?
Yep sure thing!! Go ahead and pm me so we can get started on discussing things!! (PS I am still new to this site and still learning how to navigate it, but im getting used to it lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back