• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Fandom oc x canon roleplays!

Forever_Kyute

I disappeared for a while due to some bad mental health issues, but I'm back! If I didn't reply, send me a message! c:

Just kinda bored, and figured I'd put this out there! c: I'm wanting to just... completely indulge in some fun oc x canon stuff.

I don't have very many rules. Just be respectful, tell me what you're looking for, all that good stuff. I'm good with any and all genders and sexualities! c: Of course, doubling and even doing multiple pairings is 100% okay, but if you just wanna do one pair, that's cool too! I'm also okay with poly relationships as long as they're full of love! I'm a huge sucker for fluffy romance.
I typically prefer to roleplay with people over 18 since I am over 18, and age up any younger characters! Feels weird showing romance of kids lol.

I'll roleplay over pms or threads at the moment.

Things happen. If you're not feeling it, or I'm not feeling it, All I ask is that we stay honest and tell each other. c: I won't take offense, and I hope you don't either! I got bad mental health, but I'll try my best to keep you updated. c:

Instead of listing a lot, I'm going to leave >> my toyhouse! << Just send me a pm with what you're interested in, and tell me what characters you'd like me to play, and what oc of mine looks fun to work with! c: I will only really roleplay with the ocs there, so click on it! That way you know what I'm looking for!
If you don't read my post, I might not reply or stop replying! Forgetting something is fine, but it's pretty frustrating when I make something obvious on here only for you to ask about it as if I didn't write it.

I got the following fandoms in there:

- BNHA (Although I've only seen like, one and a half seasons so far! Still watching c: I'd LOVE to do a Villain!Deku AU of sorts!)
- Tokyo Mew Mew
- Your Turn to Die
- Danganronpa
- Rune Factory 4
- Harvest Moon
- Pokemon
- Funamusea
- Miraculous Ladybug
- Invader Zim
- Death Note
- Gravity Falls
- Persona 5 (Just finished the anime. I wanna play the game but...I'm broke and stuck at home lol)
- And more!

And I'm adding more ocs as I go! So far I only have 45ish of mine on there! c:

I honestly really like to hear about people's ocs, so please feel free to gush about ocs with me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back