• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for fandom frands

cirilla1472

Hello, I'm new here and looking for some partners to start off with. I'm going to limit myself to 5 threads for now ~ please let me know if you are interested! I'm going to add to this as I think of things so feel free to check back.

About Me
I am 30 years old and prefer to roleplay with other adults. I go by she/her pronouns; let me know yours and I'll make sure to respect them. I love writing all the drama; loss, love, family, gimme it all!

Notes
- I'm not picky on length. Depending on what's happening in the story I can post anywhere from a few sentences to a few paragraphs.
- I love romance/ships!
- I'm open to any ships (MxF, FxF, MxM, if they make sense and the characters mesh). This being said I tend to gravitate more towards F x M, but, I've done it all!

I'll list fandoms and below them any specific character pairings I want, putting the character I'd prefer to play first. Nothing here is set in stone these are just my wants! <3

* really want

Bones
Bones x Seeley Booth *

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Buffy x Angel *
Buffy x Riley
Buffy x Xander
Buffy x Faith
Buffy x almost anybody tbh

CW VERSE
Kara (Supergirl) x Flash (Flash)
Kara x Oliver Queen (Arrow) *