• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for fandom canon x oc!

Amzee

• I invite you to roleplay with me -

Why hello there one and all who are here to view this and who must clearly have some interest in roleplay. I simply hope I can hold your attention long enough for you to send me an message with a request to roleplay.

I could be considered a veteran roleplayer as I have been roleplaying for quite some time. However, I will not list rules as everyone tend to have the same sort of rules and so I will just go ahead and list the things I roleplay. Though I will tell you a few things, I don't like really short length roleplays, however, I can handle it midl-ength if you are unable to write at ridiculous length and I have no limits and am quite capable and quite happy to write about anything you could possibly wish to write about, now onto the list.

Things I roleplay

Anime/manga

Diabolik Lovers

Ayato, Laito, Subaru, Kou, Azusa

Death Note

Matt

Ouran High School Host Club

Kaoru, Hikaru

Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Gokudera, Byakuran, Belphegor, G, Mukuro

Uta no Prince-sama

Syo, Ai

Vampire Knight

Zero, Shiki

Kuroshitsuji

Dagger, Alois, Ciel

Dramas

Hana Yori Dango

Tsukasa, Rui

Ikemen Desu Ne

Ren, Shu

Atashinchi no Danshi

Satoru

Mei-chan’s Butler

Kento

Games

Voltage Games

I have played most of these, apart from the police and the bodyguard ones so just ask and I'm sure I'll roleplay it! :3

Hakuoki

Saito, Heisuke

Kingdom Hearts

Roxas, Riku, Zexion, Ventus

Final Fantasy VII

Reno, Zack

Final Fantasy XIII/-2

Hope, Noel

Danganronpa (any of them)

Kazuichi, Leon

The Zero Escape series

Santa

There may be more I have forgotten to mention, so just ask and I'll tell you. Also, I listed multiple crushes and then if one of them is yours, I can easily pick one of the others. I'm also more than happy to have love triangles and even harems, so let me know if that is something you want because it's something I honestly enjoy more! ^^'

So yeah, if you are interested in roleplaying with me, drop me a message.

Hope to hear from you, thanks! :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back