• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for experienced RP partners!

RunRabbitRun

Owns a rabbit heart
I'm looking for one more partner or two who('s) (are) willing to collaborate and work together and is an experienced roleplayer. I've had just one too many partners who wrote too few paragraphs (under three) and rather had me do all the work in planning or were just downright snarky and rude. I'd just like someone who doesn't act all tense and curt in their posts, and would like to work together in coming up with a plot.

Some things about me:

- I can play either male or female. Here are a couple of my newer characters that can be modified to fit a specific RP: Charlie and Eva

- I don't mind mature or graphic scenes (inquire in PM)

- I try to match my partner's posts or at the very least, 3-4 decent-sized paragraphs.

- I'm on at least once a day, if not, I'll do my best to notify.

- If romance is involved I only do MxF or occasionally FxF.

RPs I'm interested in:

-Horror-oriented: We can discuss details, but please note I'm not interested in vampires, angels, demons or werewolves whatsoever. A creepypasta-inspired RP would be perfect (movies are also an option depending on the movie.)

-Slice-of-Life: I used to have pairings and plots for this genre but I did away with them. Now if you have a plot or pairing in mind, just let me know! If not, we can work on it!

-Action: Preferably military-oriented and takes place either modern-day or futuristic.

-Fandom: Includes SAO, Evangelion, Persona, Call of Duty, Silent Hill, GTA, Dark Souls, and several more!

Well that's about it, if you're an experienced roleplayer and are interested, just leave a reply or PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I would like to rp with you and have just one question for a current rp that I want to do.... do you like ninjas?

I'm interested in possibly roleplaying with you. I'm not sure what type of roleplay I would prefer since I'm usually up for anything. PM me about ideas? I'm always open for anything new :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back