• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for dream smp rper!

RoastT0ast

Magic Eight Ball
Ayup! My names Toast and I like rping! I'm looking for someone in the dsmp Fandom who also likes rping! I'm fine with strictly platonic rp as well as light romance (not with minors or people uncomfortable with it obviously)

For like, expected response, I write a lot. I don't expect paragraph long answers, actually (although they are nice), see the way I do rp is I view it as kinda co writing a fanfiction, and I mostly write in dialougue, so it would really just kinda be back and forth talking with some dialoughe tags or descriptions where nessasary.

I'm a giant nerd, and I'm chill with doing serious, plot rps as well as just highjinks.
Man I love hijinks.

I have so many au ideas.

Anyways if you are interested, I'm happy with running this as a "choose your own adventure" type thing, where you pick whatever character you want and I kinda lead you through a plot, its less work on your end I just ask you respond in character:)

Of course I'm also fully open to like, more "traditional(?)" Rp like, write a paragraph back and forth.

I will write for any character (and I will do multiple if nessasary)

Preferably third person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back