• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Diabolik Lovers Mafia AU RP (Always Open) (Doubles Accepted)

CookieCrim

Tired Writer
Hi there! I'm Sammy and as the title says, I'm looking to do a Diabolik Lovers Mafia AU RP. I'm kinda obsessed with this AU atm and am currently writing a fanfic on it, so I'd love the chance to do a rp on it!

I'm accepting doubles if you wanna double up and I'll play any character or do any canon x canon ships if that's what you want! I'm just so desperate to do this AU!

If you're looking to do a DL rp in general with me, then you can check out my other thread that has all my general preferences.

If you're looking to do this AU with me though, then just pm and we can discuss it. I also have Discord if you wanna rp on there, just ask me for it!

Hope you wanna rp with me!!

Hey there! This sounds like an interesting concept, and I saw your other thread-- I'd be happy to write as Kanato, Ruki, or Azusa for your oc, in exchange for Laito for my oc! PM me your Discord if you'd like and we can discuss more c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back