• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Detailed Roleplay Partner

Catsarekule

Hey! I am very new to this site so I'm not sure how it works, but I will eventually figure it out.

I have been roleplaying for a very long time, and I am very good at it. I really prefer detailed roleplay partners (like a paragraph or two at least per post) and I have a couple of pretty neat plots.

Post below if you want to know more. I just signed up so I don't have PMs yet haha.

I am looking for someone who:

1. Is detailed
  2. Is around the same age as me (teens)
  3. Likes modern/sci fi fantasy
  4. Is chill
  5. Can roleplay anything (fxm, mxm, fxf)
  6. Is okay with romance/mature content/slight gore
  7. is friendly

That is pretty much all I am looking for.

- I do not like anime or many fandoms

- I do have a life, I have homework and school, which pretty much consumes me

- I do have some pretty neat plots

- I am absolutely not racist, judgmental, misogynistic, or against gay people

- Please be kind.

Thanks (: Post below for plot or character information.

@Catsarekule I'm new here too, so maybe this will be good? I'm pretty similar to you. Not super into anime, and I've been roleplaying for quite a long time. :) Lemme know.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Catsarekule

Welcome to RP Nation. I just joined this place about a month ago. If you are looking for a partner, I'm pretty decent with my style. You can check out most of my content on my profile.

@AnimusLight Howdy! I feel like our RP styles would go best together. Also, you're funny as hell haha.

@Bbdoodle Thank you so much for replying. I checked out some of the stuff you have posted, but I don't think our styles compliment each other. Thank you for posting here though (:

@Catsarekule

Lol thanks. If you want to RP with me, I can do many genres despite my preferences noted on here. Can do sci fi but I want to know a lot of the world's background before throwing myself in there. PM me with whatever idea you have in mind and if it is still in the works I can also help with the idea making. The One x One forum can hold the RP. I recommend looking at a few threads to see how people post RPs on this site.

I've got two ideas that I really like right now. One, I've been roleplaying for a while but it is still kinda fun for me. I have to have ten posts before I can PM, but I'm shy and don't know how this works so I don't post very much lol.

I can post the ideas here and delete them later so they aren't stolen? One is more of a futuristic animal/human hybrid thing, the other is back in the 1700's involving Native American peoples.

Alright, I will definitely check them out.

@AnimusLight

@Catsarekule

Both sound interesting. You could post the ten posts here btw. People are friendly on RPN so don't worry. You get double points for being detailed because I have met some frustrating writers. Currently in a class so I won't responding a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back