• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Deltarune RPers!

PoggsNPhroggs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Howdy! Thought it was finally time to make one of these. Doesn't hurt to try!

Off the bat, PLEASE only message me if you are 19-20+. I myself am 20 years old and i'm only comfortable roleplaying with people in my age group or above it. Just, please, not under it.

Anywho, let's get to the cheese. I'm looking for Deltarune rpers! Specifically a Spamton roleplayer, and I am 100% cool if you'd like to do a double up! Canons I can/have roleplayed for Delarune are Roulxs, Jevil, and Swatch. (I'm NOT comfortable doing ship stuff with like Kris or Susie, so politely, do not ask for that 🙏)

I'm not particularly comfortable doing CC x CC roleplays, so i'd prefer it being CC x OC or even OC x OC! There's much I have in mind, so please bare with me if it's a lot of info :'D

if you are interested, don't feel afraid to comment down below! Thank you for taking the time to read this so far :)

Until next time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back